(Courn) Courtney x Gwen

Reaction: As friends yes. As something more then friends, not that much.

Reason: Well, after what happened in TDWT and TDAS, Gwen and Courtney aren't that good of friends. But if they were, then it will be like bestie not like lesbians. Now I'm not just saying that because I don't like this couple - well kind of - but is just that is kind of true. *Sees an angry mob of Courtney x Gwen supporters chasing her, so she dashes to run under her bed* Okay, let me explain. The way they worked things out was cute and sweet, but we already know how Courtney really feels over Gwen after the whole "chart" situation in TDAS. Even before that, she still hated her after she went kind of paranoid girlfriend on Duncan for thinking that he was cheating on her with Gwen. And after trying to get along with her, she finds out about the Gwuncan kiss and tries to murder her. She even made a song about it! *Sees next to her a Courtney x Gwen supporter with a metal bat and gulps* Sorry Courn supporters, but it is my opinion. please don't kill me! *Camera zooms out and sees the bed moving from underneath with screaming noise coming from it*

Please follow me and leave any suggestions in the comments bellow. And if someone also recommended a ship or two, don't worry I'm working on it. Ciao~<3