Chapter 27

*SEOKJIN'S POV*

We followed the doctor inside the room before Jungkook closed the door.

I furrowed my eyes as I looked around the room and saw that it doesn't have any beds or anything for blood donation.

"I know what you are thinking Seokjin." The doctor spoke up. "The truth is that I'm not gonna take your blood for the donation."

"What?! But Jimin-"

"Jimin is fine." The doctor said, cutting my sentence in between. "I am not operating her. Well, she doesn't need any operation."

I was puzzled by each and every word he was saying.

"She just had a gastric problem for which I gave her medicines and she's resting in another room." The doctor smiled slightly.

"But then why did you say...?" I trailed off as Namjoon came forward.

"I'll explain." He said. "Hyung, it was our plan to bring you here by making all that up so that we can clear our doubt."

"What doubt?" I asked, astonished by his words.

"Hyung, we think Jimin is your daughter." Yoongi spoke up, specifying the word 'your' in the sentence.

"What?" My eyes grew wide. "W-Why would you think that?"

"Hyung, we know about your past and we also know that the girl you've been in love with is no one else but Y/n." Yoongi confessed and I went speechless.

"I know you are shocked after hearing this but we also got to know that Y/n got pregnant with Jimin just within a month. There is a possibility that Jimin is your daughter, hyung." Yoongi explained but my mind was getting all messed up.

"How did y'all know about all these??"

"It doesn't matter how we got to know. The thing that matters now is that if Jimin is your daughter, are you going to fight for your love and sort things out with Y/n???" Namjoon said.

I burst out laughing hysterically making them look at each other in confusion. I walked towards Namjoon and Yoongi before pulling them into a hug.

"Who told you guys that we haven't sorted things out??" I pulled off to see their puzzled face, breaking into laughter again.

"You already know about Y/n?... Since when??" Yoongi asked.

"The day when you left us alone in the dressing room." I answered. "Was that your plan too?" I raised my eyebrows and they shrugged.

"But do you really think that Jimin can be my daughter?"

They nodded.

"Alright, then. I'm willing to do the test." I smiled and turned to the doctor. He took out a syringe from his robe and took a sample of my blood.

"This test usually takes at least two days to get the results but I'll try to get it as soon as possible." The doctor said.

"And what about Jimin?" I asked him

"I've already taken her sample so you can take her home now." He said and left the room.

Just then, the other four members came inside, awkwardly taking their steps forward. I looked at Namjoon and Yoongi as they tried to hold their laughter seeing the other members so nervous.

"Whose idea was this?" I asked, faking a cold tone.

Taehyung quickly pointed at Jungkook who started looking away everywhere but me.