Chapter 16

Today would be our first concert on this tour. We all practiced really hard for this and I was sure ARMY would like it.

Yesterday, I asked Jimin about the photo of me and Y/n which she said she saw on her mother's phone but now Y/n kept it in a private folder and Jimin doesn't know the password.

Anyway, I'm very excited to wear the outfit that Y/n made according to the theme. I wanna know how well she understood me.

We were in the dressing room, ready with our makeup done as we were waiting for our costumes to arrive.

"Sorry if I made you guys wait." Y/n came in, huffing to catch her breath. "I had some last moment altering to do but now it's all ready to wear."

"Thanks, Y/n." Namjoon greeted.

"It's alright. We weren't waiting for long." Yoongi said as he smiled. I was a bit shocked at Yoongi's reaction as he never smiled at any of the staff when they are late for even 5 minutes whereas, we've been waiting for 30 minutes.

Not that I complain about his kindness but it just makes me wonder about how differently he treats Y/n than others.

"Okay... So, here are your outfits. Go and get dressed, quickly." She handed each pair of clothes to all of us.

"But noona, we are supposed to get dressed here, in this room." Jungkook said as he chuckled.

"Oops! Sorry~ I forgot." She nervously laughed. "I'll be outside." She said and left the room.

As I looked at the pair of clothes, it made me wonder how did she know me so well?...

It was a pair of blue ripped jeans with white shorts to wear upon it and a light pink shirt with a blue denim jacket. It might look a bit weird to others and many may laugh seeing me wearing these but it's a well portray of my thoughts.

It shows that I want to make others smile whether by my music or by my clothing style. I can wear anything until I can bring a smile to everyone's faces. That's all I want in my life. To see people happy and I want myself to be one of the reasons.

I noticed other's outfits and saw that they were perfect for them. They looked back at me and in seconds, they broke into laughter. I laughed along with them as our nervousness got reduced real quick.

When we got dressed, we opened the door to find Y/n outside waiting for us.

"Y/n-ssi, how do I look?" Jimin jumped in front of her, showing off his figure and visuals.

"You look great!~" She chimed. "You all look wonderful. Exactly how I imagined."

Just then, a staff came to inform us that we need to be on stage in 5 minutes. Y/n wished us good luck and we started rushing outside towards the stage but she stopped me on the way.

"Seokjin-ssi..." She said. I looked at her but she kept avoiding eye contact.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She finally looked in my eyes and I swear I've seen those eyes before but I couldn't remember where.

She eyed down and I followed her eyes to find a very embarrassing scene. My short's button was open which caused my zipper to spread apart.

I quickly tried to zip it up but it got stuck someway.

"Jin-ssi, you need to be there on the stage with the other members in a minute!" The same staff came again to inform.

"I'm sorry but it's just my zip that got stuck here." I honestly explained.

"Y/n-ssi, please help him, fast!" She said.