Chapter 1

"Jimin, sweety, did you see my phone?" I asked my daughter from the living room. I was searching for my phone for like 10 minutes but couldn't find it anywhere.

Jimin was in her room playing with stuffs when I went to the door to open it after the doorbell rang.

"Hey, how was work?" I asked Irene,  my husband, not literally, but she has been with me through my hard times, especially when I needed someone to share my happiness and sorrows, like a husband.

Actually, she is the only friend I have in my life till now.

"Tiering as always..." She replied and kept her big ass purse on the couch before turning on the TV.

"Ya! At least change your clothes and take a shower. You are stinking." Ignoring my words, she just switched the channel and started watching a music show.

"Aren't you tired watching these music shows? You practically work for a music company." I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"I can never get tired of watching these boys perform. They are so passionate about their work and dreams." She said looking at the TV screen and smiling wide.

"Might as well date one of them" I said making her glare at me.

"I hate boys." She muttered.

"Yeah, yeah~ Now go and wash up." I stated but she ignored me, again.

I smirked as I thought of an idea to make her get up from the couch. I planned to take a photo of her while pretending to send it to her clingy ex-boyfriend, whom she despises a lot.

I looked for my phone but couldn't find it. I asked Jimin but she didn't reply.

She is being too quiet for this whole time.

I went to her room to check if everything is alright but as soon as I  opened the door, I saw her hiding something quickly behind her back as she sat on the bed.

"What we're you doing?" I furrowed my eyebrows in doubt and she just shook her head innocently. I almost fell for her act until I heard a few notification sounds that I was sure have come from my phone.

"You were doing something on my phone, weren't you?" I eyed her but she acted like she doesn't know anything I was talking about.

She was smarter than any other kids of her age. She learned how to read and write along with grammatical skills while she was only three years old. She can operate computers and smartphones now.

I can never win this girl with brains but I know her weaknesses. I quickly ran towards her and started tickling her, making her fall down, laughing hysterically on the bed while she struggled to get me off from her.

Grabbing the chance, I took my phone from her hand when her grip had loosened a bit.

I got up from the bed and checked my phone to see a few unread messages from an unknown number. I opened the chat and saw that apparently, Jimin texted that person first.

"Who is this person? And why are you calling them daddy?" I asked my daughter, who was now sitting on the bed with her head low.

"He is my daddy." She spoke, still looking down.

"Jiminie... I have shown you his picture. So why are you calling this person your daddy? And from where did you got their number?" I tried my best to be calm in front of her.

Who knows who this person is, whom she randomly texted. What if they are rich enough to actually sue us for this. And worse, they might not even believe that a 4-year-old kid has texted them. I held my head with my hand.