Chapter 5

My eyes went wide as his gaze shifted from his phone to me.

I gasped and quickly shut the door back. My heart was pounding rapidly as I leaned back against the door, resting my head on it.

I hope he didn't recognize me... or did he?

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I almost screamed until I turned to see another familiar face.

"Who are you? And what are you doing outside the meeting room?" Yoongi asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he looked at me suspiciously

"Who are you? And what are you doing outside the meeting room?" Yoongi asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he looked at me suspiciously. "I don't think you're one of the staff members..."

"I... umm... I'm here to meet Mr. Bang Sihyuk." I replied.

"Why? Who are you?" He asked again, raising his eyebrow.

"I'm-"

"Y/n?..." I got interrupted by a voice calling out my name.

We turned to look at the person, whom the voice belonged to and saw Bang PD nim approaching us along with the other BTS members.

"Are you Y/n?" PD nim asked, looking at me. I quickly bowed before them and mumbling a 'yes'.

"Ahh... Nice to meet you! I'm Hitman Bang. Please come in~" He said and opened the door, gesturing me to follow him inside.

After making sure that my mask was properly in its place, I went in before the other 6 members came and took their seats around the table.

PD nim told me to take the seat that was beside Yoongi and right opposite to Kim Seokjin.

I took a quick glance over at Seokjin and saw that he was already staring at me.

Shit.

I quickly looked away and sat down on the seat but my breath was becoming unstable.

Did he recognize me?

"Miss Y/n, Irene said that you are a developing fashion designer. Would you like to show us some of your works so that we get familiar with your working style?" Bang PD nim asked and I showed him some of my designs and work that I've done under the assistance of a few famous designers.

I handed over a file of pictures and sketches made by me and he looked quite pleased with it. Those were the sketches of some female outfits that were inspired by BTS.

"These are wonderful, Miss Y/n. If these 7 fellow guys were girls then these would've actually looked good on them." He teased them and I chuckled.

"Are those designs that good?" Namjoon asked, being excited as he took the file and started going through the sketches.

"Waah~ hyung, these are so pretty~" Jungkook squealed, showing his bunny teeth as he leaned towards Namjoon since he was sitting right beside him.