Chapter 14

*Y/N's POV*

We boarded the private plane along with them, settling down in our seats before the takeoff.

"What did you say that time?" I asked Jimin, raising an eyebrow. "I am boring? I don't have any jams, huh?" I started tickling her, knowing it's her weakness.

She giggled as she tried to stop me from tickling more until we heard a voice.

"I see you guys are having fun alone." Yoongi said, coming towards us. "I thought you said that your mom is boring." He pinched Jimin's cheeks playfully.

"She is, sometimes." She whispered in his ears but I heard it.

"Oh really?~" I started tickling her again and this time, yoongi joined with me. Jimin kept giggling and we laughed along with her.

Yoongi picked her up in his arms, "We'll be back." he said, taking her with him towards the other zone of the plane where the boys were.

"Lucky..." Irene mumbled from behind.

I turned towards her. "Weren't you asleep?"

_

*YOONGI'S POV*

I came back to my seat, beside Seokjin hyung's, with Jimin. I wanted to talk to her about Y/n. I wanted to know everything about them.

All of the members were asleep so I took the chance to interact with Jimin. Even though Jin hyung will be beside me, he won't judge or misunderstand anything.

I have realized within a week that Y/n is very different from other women. She just amazes me every time I see her and I am starting to get unintentionally interested in her. That's why I want to know more about her and her daughter.

I thought, knowing Jimin first will be better as I'm still not much close to Y/n yet.

I sat on my seat before placing Jimin on my lap. "Are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded.

Wow... She is really straightforward... I already like her...

I chuckled.

"Do you like chocolates?" I asked.

She shook her head, cutely. "I don't like it because it will break my teeth and it will not look good on my pretty face." She replied, confidently.

She reminds me of someone but I can't quite figure out who.

I heard a snickering from beside and I turned to see Jin hyung smiling at Jimin while she was smiling back at him.

Am I missing something?...

"Then, would you like to eat some snacks?" She nodded excitedly.

I gave her to Jin hyung, who was now apparently awake before I went to get some snacks for her.

A few minutes later, I got back to my seat to find Jimin fast asleep on Jin hyung's lap as she curled up in his arms while he went back to sleep as well.

_

10 minutes ago ~

*SEOKJIN'S POV*

I heard a faint sound of laughing that woke me up from my sleep. I looked around to find everyone sleeping in their seats but my seatmate was missing.

The sound of laughing stopped and I tried to go back to sleep when I felt someone's presence beside me. Slowly opening one of my eyes, I saw Yoongi sitting on his seat with Jimin on his arms.

Yoongi had a smile on his face that was hard to explain. We rarely see that smile on him.

He then asked Jimin if she was hungry and to that, she nodded. He asked her if she likes chocolates but her answer made me feel really proud in a very undefinable way.

"I don't like it because it will break my teeth and it will not look good on my pretty face." She said.

A small laugh escaped my mouth which I tried to contain hard but Yoongi heard me. I smiled at her as she smiled back.

Yoongi, then, went to get some snacks for her, leaving her behind with me.

"So my little girl is hungry, huh~" I said, booping the tip of her nose with my finger.

"Yes. A little~" She yawned.

"I think you are sleepy." I chuckled. "Come here..." I said before putting a blanket over her figure as she snuggled deeper into my chest. I hugged her tight, over the blanket, and in a few seconds, she fell asleep.

I looked at her, smiling, as she slept adorably in my arms. I kept looking at her sleeping peacefully and drifted off to sleep as well.

_

"I'm sorry on behalf of my daughter."

"A few years ago I met a guy whom I fell in love with."

"But now, he is back and I'm in a situation where I have to work for him almost 24/7."

"Actually, he didn't recognize me as I was wearing a mask in front of him."

"How many years has it been since he saw you as 'you'?"
- "5 years."

"Who is your bias in BTS?"
-"It's Yoongi."

I woke up, huffing as I tried to catch my breath.

I saw a dream where I remember the things Y/n told me about her.

The day when she first came to Bighit, she saw the person she used to love 5 years back but she wore a mask so he didn't recognize her.

And by how she didn't want to remove her mask in front of us can conclude the guy was present in the same room.

But to think of it, there were only seven of us along with Bang Shi Hyuk in the meeting room with her at that time.

Does that mean, the person she was trying to avoid was one of us?

She also said that her bias is Yoongi. And the way he started treating her so differently after he saw her face in the dorm, could that mean they know each other from before?

My mind felt like exploding. I tried to get up from my seat but realized that Jimin was still sleeping peacefully on my lap. She was smiling in her sleep which was the cutest thing in the world.

I can't believe her father was such a jerk.

Only if I could-

I felt Jimin started moving a bit. Just a minute later, she woke up and started stretching her arms before looking up at me with her cute little eyes.

"Did we reach yet, daddy?" She asked while smiling. And for some reason, my heart melted when she called me 'daddy'.

Is this how you feel when you become a father?

"We will soon." I chuckled. Thankfully, Yoongi was not in his seat.

"You want to go to mommy now?" I asked and she nodded a 'yes'.

I took her to the other side of the area where Y/n and Irene were seated. But when I got there, I saw Yoongi and Y/n holding each other's hands while smiling.

I gulped as I felt a lump forming inside my throat. I felt hurt but decided not to show.

I cleared my throat, grabbing their attention before they quickly parted away.

Jimin ran up to her mother where Yoongi smiled lovingly, looking at the little girl.

"Is everything alright?" I asked Yoongi, trying to get any hint of whatever happened a minute ago.

"Better than ever." He replied, looking at Y/n.