Epilogue

[A/N: Thank you for 5k 😭😭😭 I never thought this story would get so many views and likes but I'm very happy and thankful that it's getting such a good response 😭😭💜💜💜 Take this chapter as a return gift for your love and support💜💜🌟🌟🌟Love y'all 💖💖💖💜]

...........................................................

*SEOKJIN'S POV*

1 year later~

Jam:
Daddy, where are you?

Baby-Daddy:
I'm currently with the other BTS members, sweetie.

Do you need anything?

Jam:
Mommy is not feeling well...

I'm really worried, daddy.

Baby-Daddy:
Did something happen?

Jam:
Yes.
She almost fainted in the bedroom, yesterday.

Baby-Daddy:
But your mommy didn't tell me anything|
But your mommy di|
But|

Baby-Daddy:
Don't worry, Jiminie, I'll come home soon today.

Take care of your mommy till then, okay?

Jam:
Okay, daddy.

Love you~

Baby-Daddy:
Daddy loves you more~~

_

7.00 pm ~

"Honey?" I entered the house calling out for both of them and my 5 years old daughter came out, running towards me to get a hug.

I lifted her in my arms after keeping the carry bags I was holding aside and showering her with kisses all over her cheeks. She giggled in the post precious way and pecked my cheeks.

"Where's mommy?" I asked the little girl before she pointed towards the kitchen. I nodded and put her down, ruffling her hair a little.

Walking inside the kitchen, I saw Y/n stuffing a spoonful of ice cream inside her mouth. A chuckle left my mouth seeing their childish side which caught her attention causing her to look at me.

"Were you craving for it so badly, baby?" I asked, pulling her into a back hug.

"Yup." She answered through the mouthful of sweet strawberry flavor.

I smiled and kissed her lips, taking in the flavor of the ice cream. I was not surprised by the fact that my heart still beats so insanely for this woman even though it wasn't my first time kissing her.

"It surely is worth craving." I said breaking the kiss and she looked away shyly.

"Are you fine, baby?" I asked her making her frown her eyes.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" She laughed but it felt like she was hiding something.

"Jiminie texted me from your phone earlier today, saying that she was worried about your health." I explained, honestly. "Are you hiding something?"

She bit her lower lip. And now I was confirmed that she surely wasn't telling the truth.

I got worried. To the point that I felt my heart thumping inside my chest in fear.