Chapter 4

"I can't do this..." I shook my head in rejection.

"But why?" Irene furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you nervous?"

"What~? Pfft...no... Why would I be nervous?" I looked away, not wanting her to see me freaking out. If I went anywhere near 'him'... I'm done for.

"Then why don't you wanna grab this opportunity? It will be a great experience for your career. Not to mention that you are an ARMY and you know bangtan pretty well now as I keep talking about them to you all the time." She crossed her arms.

"That's true, Irene, b-but think about Jimin! How am I suppose to look after her while being at work?"

Good going, Y/n! Now she won't force you to go...

"Don't worry, mommy, I will not trouble you in your work. I'm not a baby anymore." A little voice spoke up.

"See?... She can take care of herself, right Jiminie?" Irene eyed her.

"Yes, Unnie!" She nodded with a huge smile.

"Unnie?" I looked at Jimin and then at Irene.

"Yes, mommy. Irene Unnie told me to call her unnie." Jimin answered.

"...nevermind. I'm not gonna ask why. But Irene, will they-"

"Don't worry, I'll tell Hitman Bang about Jimin. I'm sure he won't mind." Irene assured me with a warm smile and now, I knew, I have no way but to accept it.

I'll just have to hope that 'he' doesn't remember me. And 5 years we're enough to forget someone, whom you met only once, right?

And yet, here I was, still not being able to get over these feelings.

I sighed and went back to finish the design I was working on.

_

At night ~

I went to bed early as Bang PD nim asked me to visit BigHit the next morning, which would disturb my beautiful sleep but unfortunately, I can't back out now.

I made sure that Jimin was fast asleep in her room before going back to my bed and dozing off to sleep.

*JIMIN'S POV*

I'm so excited to meet daddy!!! But mommy said not to disturb him during work. But she never told me to not message him, right?

I pretended to sleep and waited for mommy to fall asleep too. I slowly crept inside mommy's room and took her phone before coming back into my room.

After finding daddy's number on the phone, I started messaging him.

Mochi:
Hello, daddy

Mario ARMY:
What happened to you again?

Wait- are you the little girl who texted me the other day?

Mochi:
Yes

Mario ARMY:
Hello there little one~

How are you?

Mochi:
I'm good daddy

Mario ARMY:
Why do you keep calling me daddy?

Mochi:
Then shall I call you Father?

Mario ARMY:
That's not-