Chapter 13

*SEOKJIN'S POV*

The next few days drove really quick as we practiced hard for our tour.

Y/n wasn't ignoring me anymore and I felt a lot happy for that. That day, I tried to figure out if she knows that I was the person she texts as an ARMY but she said that she doesn't know me from before, so I felt relieved.

It was already the night before we leave for New York, I was packing my stuff in my room when Namjoon came in before knocking on the door.

"All packed?" He asked.

"Yeah. Almost." I replied, stuffing an additional pair of pajamas, just in case.

"Hyung. Are you fine?" Namjoon suddenly asked.

I looked at him in confusion as to why he was asking so randomly. Not that I was sick or something.

"Yeah... Why?"

"Nothing. Just..." He paused, fiddling with his fingers, probably hesitating to tell me something.

"Namjoon-ah, from when did you started feeling hesitated to share something with me, huh?" I chuckled, trying to reduce some of his nervousness. "Tell me..." I insisted.

He sighed. "Sorry, hyung. You are the eldest so I don't feel like I should be meddling with your personal life-"

"YOU NUT-HEADS ARE WATCHING TOO MANY DRAMAS THESE DAYS THAT YOU ARE MAKING ME THE VICTIM OF YOUR DRAMATIC DIALOGUES WHEN ALL I EVER DID WAS TREAT YOU LIKE MY CHILDREN AND NOW YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU ARE INTERFERING WITH MY PERSONAL LIFE???" I scoffed.

"YOU GUYS ARE MY FAMILY!! GET THIS SHIT INSIDE YOUR LESS-THAN-A-QUARTER-SIZE BRAINCELL!!!"

"Sorry, hyung-"

"YOU BETTER CALL ME HYUNG-NIM FROM NOW ON!" I said.

"Okay, hyung-nim. I'm sorry." Namjoon bowed. "I actually came here to ask you about Y/n."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What about her?" I asked.

"From the past few days, I noticed how you act with Y/n. It's so different from how you treat other female staff..." He let out. "Do you have any special interest in her?"

"What? No!!... It's not like that." I said as I laughed a bit at his question.

"Then?"

I thought for a few seconds before telling him about the incident of how Jimin randomly texted me thinking me as her father. And how Y/n and I ended up texting each other while she being unaware of the fact that she is actually texting Jin of BTS.

"You know Namjoon, Jimin said that Y/n showed my photo to her saying that I was her father. But when I asked about Jimin's father to Y/n on text, she said that the biological father is her ex-boyfriend." I said.

Namjoon listened to me carefully and thought for a moment.

"There must be something we are missing in the between." He said. "Have you met her before?"

I took a moment to think before answering. "I-... She looks familiar but I don't remember her. Maybe I've met her in a fansign... I don't know." I sighed.

"Why don't you ask Jimin about it, hyung?" A soft voice appeared from under the table.

We turned to look at the person and saw a sleepy Jungkook standing up while rubbing his eyes.

"Since when were you sleeping there?" I asked with a straight tone.

"I was waiting for you to come out of the shower but in the process, I fell asleep." He said while rubbing his hair.