The Believability

*Edited*

Lexi's P.O.V

It's been one week since Will and I started pursuing this fake relationship. I'm not going to lie ever since we started this whole plan we have become closer friend and we talk to each other like 24/7 now. Will joins many Skype calls with Alyssa, Matt, Nathan, Emmalie, and I. I guess you can call him apart of the group now. They all get along with him, especially Nathan. Nathan and him are practically brothers. Also thanks to Will we're all pretty tight with Bayani, AKA Jordan.

I'm currently texting Will. The thing was I texted him so much that people from school is starting to notice... SCHOOL! But, sometimes I don't care if it's an online fake relationship it doesn't hurt to tell some people at school I have a "boyfriend".

Will knows that I tell people he's my actual boyfriend, he doesn't care to be honest, he tells people i'm his actual girlfriend, I don't really give a shit. We are great actors. We should be on broadway. I mean Will and I are one of the cutest couples alive. Ha just kidding!

We text like an actual couple too, even when it's not for Twitter. We have such a weird friendship.

To Will: Hey babe❤️

From Will: Hey beautiful❤️❤️

To Will: What are you doing?❤️❤️❤️

From Will: Stopping everything so I can text my amazing "girlfriend"❤️❤️❤️❤️

To Will: Stop trying to put more hearts than me, I love you more❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

From Will: I love you this much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️x10000000000000000000000000

To Will: But, I love you more than I love anything ❤️

From Will: But, I love you most.❤️

I don't know why we do that, sometimes I forget it's pretend. It's nice to know that I actually have some type of boyfriend figure though. I'm not going to lie.

I kind of have a slight crush on Will.

It's crazy though. Well, to think about, because in the end it's all some kind of act. I don't know if he has these feelings about me, but I damn sure know I'm not going to fall in love. It's just a slight crush, it'll go away in an instant.

----

Will facetimed me at 1 AM, just as he does everyday. In our facetimes and Skype calls we act normal and not like a couple, only if we're recording or texting we act.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Stuffing my face with chips," He replied.

"Oh by the way, when you eat, it sounds like your moaning. It's like your having sex in every Facetime," I laughed. He stared at me like what the fuck am I thinking.

"Wow! Look I'm cool! I'm having sex with food!" He said sarcastically.

"Dude, stop having sex in our facetimes. It's not polite to have sex while your facetiming someone. Dammit Will," I stuck my tongue out at him.

All our viewers already know about us. Lets also just say our channels have progressed greatly recently.

"Will, I'm gonna go and sleep. Tomorrow is the last day of school and I need to be up and well... ready," Will pursed his lips.

"Okay, goodnight," I nodded and hang up the facetime.

I put my phone onto the charger and use the bathroom one last time before I turn my lights off and go to sleep. I lay in my bed staring at my bare ceiling. Eventually I fall asleep and dream.

I am walking through the hallways of the convention center where PAX is being held at. I see a familiar face. Its Will. He runs up to me and...

"Ahh!" I jerk up from my sleep. I look at the clock. 7:41AM. Holy shit I'm late. I get dressed, put on my makeup, and curl my hair as fast as I can.

I run downstairs and grab a granola bar and a bag of dried mangos. I quickly lace on my converse, grab my keys, and go. I arrive to school to see everyone saying goodbye, taking end of the year Instagram photos, and I'm just here eating my granola bar. I got to school about a few minutes before the bell rang.

----

My first four periods were just goodbye speeches, hanging out, getting assignments back, etc. I was bored out of my fricken mind.

"Hey, Lexi," a boy named Jase, tapped on my shoulder.

"Oh yea?" I said.

"I know this is coming a bit too late, but are you free tomorrow?" He asked, his face is turning red.

"Uhh.. yeah..." I say slowly.

"Do you want to go to a party with me? A lot of kids from school will be there," I was so confused was he asking me out.

"Uh.. is this a date?" I cocked a brow.

"If you want it to be..." Jase smirked.

"Sure, I'll go to the party... but this isn't a date.." I informed him.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, Saturday, at 7. Text me your address," he told me as I jot down my number on a piece of paper.

"Here you go Jase," I handed him the paper. He smiles and turned back around to his seat.

I don't really know what to expect because I'm not the party type of gal.

Author's Note:

ASDFGHJKL FILLER CHAPTER OMG IM SORRY!! BUT IT WILL BE MORE INTERESTING SOON SO CALM YOUR TITS! AHHH IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE ABOUT THE PAX TRIP. ITS GOING TO BE DECRIPTIVE AND LONG AND JUST REALLY ENTERTAINING! SO JUST BARE WITH ME AS WE GO THROUGH THIS AMAZING JOURNEY!

(Published 1/29/15) (Edited 8/8/15)