The Goodbyes

Will's P.O.V

I woke up at 6:00 AM this morning, my flight wasn't leaving until 7 PM and Lexi's was leaving at 6 PM. I had less than 24 hours to be with her and I wanted to make it special. Everyone made their flight around the same time so we can all leave together. Mark, Brayden, Devon, and Emmalie volunteered to help me do something special for Lexi while Jordan and the others will distract her and take her shopping and to breakfast.

We all woke up really early and we all left the house silently. Mark rented a car so he drove us everywhere, the first stop was a grocery store, after that a place where to develop photos, and last is a flower shop. We all had until 1 PM to do this all.

----

At the grocery store I picked up all of Lexi's favorite snacks and a basket to put it all in. Next, we went to a store like Target to develop some photos I developed every single photo we took together... The photo we took on top of the Space Needle was developed bigger Han the others and I bought a frame to put it in. At the flower shop I got Lexi a bouquet of roses.

In the car o took out a piece of paper and began writing a note to go with all of this;

Lexi Varela,
Distance can't change the amount of love I have for you. The things we've been through and the memories we've had are things that I will always remember.

Enjoy this little thing I put together for you! Till next time...

I love you.

your cute, sweet, funny, & devious British boyfriend, Will

I chuckled at the ending because I remembered Lexi mumbling that in her sleep one night.

Sucks that today is the last day huh?

It's like all the shit we've gone through in the past months all led up to this, it led to me find my true love. It seemed like just yesterday I saw a beautiful girl tweet me on Twitter.

Flashback

I was scrolling through my Twitter notifications, looking at all the things people has tweeted me trying to favorite as much as I can. I glanced through all the fan art and skimmed through all the little letters until one caught my eye.

' @Kiinqtonq Hey dude, just found out about your channel, it's pretty sick. Keep making videos man.'

A girl who looked absolutely stunning tweeted me, it was weird because it wasn't your typical fan type of tweet like "I love your videos" or "Will, marry me pls" It was one you don't see often. The girls Twitter username was LexiGamess. She was very pretty, not going to lie. I went on her Twitter and began stalking and found out she had a YouTube channel with a little over 1000 subscribers. I just had the sudden urge to speak to her.

Flashback Over

I smiled to myself about my first encounter with Lexi. Weird to think that I met her through the Internet and we were an online relationship.

But honestly though, who wouldn't believe in online relationships? I mean, of the 7 billion people on earth, how can you believe your soulmate is 15 minutes away from you?! There's so many other people in the world.

My soulmate just happened to live 4,716 miles away in Seattle, Washington.

----

Lexi's P.O.V

We were eating breakfast at a small diner in Seattle, I wanted Will here so bad. The guys said that he had to do stuff, what the fuck is he doing that is so important? It's the last day! Why doesn't he want to spend it with me...