The Meetup

Will's P.O.V

The Pax Prime meetup was currently such a great success! Lexi was by my side the whole time and we just met the most loyal fans, I got so much things, and I saw so much amazing people. The meetup was still going on and it was Lexi who was the center of attention between us both.

"Hello! What's your name!" Lexi exclaimed as she saw a girl who had blonde hair and green eyes come over to us.

"Omg Lexi! I'm so happy I met you my name is Ellie, I love you so much!" Ellie squealed.

"I love you too!" Lexi hugged her.

"OH MY GOSH WILL!" Ellie looked over at me and gave me a hug. "I wrote you a letter, I want you to read it together with Lexi!"

"Of course I will," I smiled.

"Can I get a picture with you two both?! I love you both so much and you both are goals!" She was fangirling.

"Absolutely, Ellie!" Lexi stood next to her and I did too and we both smiled for the camera.

"Thank you so much! I love you!" We waved goodbye to her as we saw her line up in front of Joe & Zack.

The fans are great.

----

After the meetup we go back inside to the convention center to just hang out, we met a few fans here and there but not a crazy amount where we were surrounded.

"Will, can we please read the letter now?" Lexi begged. I was confused at first but then I realized she was talking about the letter from Ellie.

"If you want," I put my arm around her shoulder once she grabbed the letter from her backpack and we sat down on the closest bench we saw. Lexi opened up the envelope which had both our names written in nice calligraphy on the front.

Dear Will & Lexi,

Today is the day I met you both, its crazy and I thought it would never happen. I started watching Will's videos back when he first started recording Minecraft, he became a true inspiration and honestly changed my life. When you both finally met Will totally changed, in a good way. Eversince you both met I feel that he felt true happiness and he brought that happiness to his videos for his fans to enjoy. I love you both so much and you are such big role models in my life. Despite everything that has happened, in the end you guys would always put your fans first and always made us happy and satisfied. Thank you for everything.

Till we meet again, Ellie @xoxoEllie

I smile at the letter and I turn to Lexi to see her tearing up. This is a great letter and its definitely going to have a special spot in my heart.

"Now if you two love birds are done can we please go to the cube house? They have pizza," Liam, Hbomb, whined.

----

At the Cube house, everyone was just chilling and hanging out until someone unexpected showed up, Nathan. Nathan rung the doorbell and just barged in right after. We all glanced at him and he had the look of pain and regret in his eyes, if Nathan was here, where was Jessica? Why was he here? I thought he hated us.

"Nathan..." I said slowly.

"Guys, I was so fucking stupid! Please, please, forgive me," Lexi slapped him in the face, she was red hot with anger. His face made her mad. His voice made her mad.

"You really had the damn nerve to say that huh? After all you've done! You're stupid," Lexi rolled her eyes.

Alyssa walked into the room and tears filled her eyes. The cube members were just sitting watching the whole thing go down.

----

Alyssa's P.O.V

I walked out of Brayden's room because I heard a commotion going on in the living room and I wondered what was going on. I walked out to see Nathan, with a red mark on his face. Once I saw him my eyes literally filled with tears, I hated him but at the same time I cared so much about him.

"Nathan, you should leave..." I said to him as. I looked away.

"Yeah leave you little fuck," Lexi rolled her eyes.

"Lexi, calm down be nice! Dude you can stay here for the night in sure the guys won't mind, just explain yourself," Will stopped Lexi's hostility.  Dammit Will, I want him to leave!

"But Will-" Lexi got cut off.

"No 'buts' let him explain himself in sure he has a good reason," Will tried to reason.

"Bro, I hope you have a good reason you caused a lot of shit," Matt looked pissed off.

"I dumped Jessica and I made her go home. I realized I did a lot of stupid shit, and it wasn't right for me to take her side instead of my best friends. I love you all and you made my life better in so many different ways, please forgive me!" Nathan pleaded.

"I don't buy it," Lexi rolled her eyes.

"I'll forgive him..." Matt paused. "Someday."

I walked away again back into Brayden's room without saying a word. Brayden wasn't at the house and I was taking a nap in here.

"Alyssa wait," I ignored him and walked back into the room. I sobbed, what the fuck do I do?

----

Lexi's P.O.V

"Wow, a little kitty got feisty tonight," Nicholas smirked. Ugh, I forgot he was here.

"Shut your trap asshole," I screamed at him.

I have 2 dickheads on my hands, Nathan & Nicholas. I want to rip both of their heads off.

"Even more spicy," Nicholas commented. His inner dick comes out, and I could tell that Will didn't like it.

"Shut up man!" Will spoke and Nicholas just smirked even more.

"You know what? I'm done right now, goodbye and sayonara," I stormed out of the house and took Alyssa's car to the hotel. I fucking hated everyone right now, Nathan needs better reasons and Nicholas needs to stop his fuckboy attitude.

Author's Note:
I hated this chapter so much! It's so bad! Hopefully when I rewrite everything it's better, I really want to get this book over with because in my opinion it's horrible :( Sorry I didn't update last week it was bc I was at summer camp ://