The Real Feelings

Lexi's P.O.V

I wake up with a terrible migraine. It turns out that last night I didn't end up falling asleep in my bed. I fell asleep in my teal suede saucer chair. I feel like I've had a hangover, my phone is on the floor, my hair is tangled, dried saliva is on my cheek, I feel gross I tell you! I wake up trying to remember the events from the previous night, more specifically, the stream.

I walk to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my hair, and tie it. I take a quick shower and get out. Thank goodness it's a Saturday and not a school day, I wouldn't be able to contain my grogginess and my horrible stench.

I look at the clock. 10:45 AM. Ugh. It means it's about 6:45 PM for Will. I check my phone and I have a texts from Jase, And it's about the party. He said that he'll be here to pick me up around 7, I'm not sure about this party so I ask Alyssa if she can come.

I also check my other unread texts, one of it being from Will telling me to go on skype. I ignore his texts and go downstairs and make myself some breakfasts, I make pancakes. While eating I press my Twitter app on my phone but I quickly close the app attempting to avoid the hate and the rude notifications.

Although I can't avoid them forever. I take a deep breath and open the app up again. The tweets aren't good. I lost a lot of followers and what's even worse, someone recorded the WHOLE thing. I'm stressed. I can't function or think straight. I put my dishes away and run upstairs. I turn on my PC and put on my headset.

Will adds me to a group chat on skype with about 5 people in it;
Graser
Bee
Jordan (Bayani)
Will
and I ... I have never been in a group chat like this. Everyone in the chat seems to know about us. At first it was only Jordan (Bayani) who knew about us faking but now it's many. Mosts not even in this group chat.

I join the call and I hear the quirky voice of Graser say,
"That was a pretty douchey move Will."

"I know. I know." Will admits.

"Well Graser, they didn't intend for that to happen. We shouldn't put Will and Lexi down, we should bring them up," Bee adds with her adorable giggle and epic Australian accent.

"But man, how do we fix this?" Jordan says.

"I don't really know," Will replies.

"I just want to get rid of this hate," I say quietly and I sigh.

"I have an idea!" Bee claps, we all pause for her to speak more, "You two should actually go out! I mean PAX is just around the corner! This is the best time to do it!"

I am speechless, so is everyone in the call.

"Well, I don't know about that Bee, do they want to? I mean we need to know their real feelings for this to work out,"  Graser debated.

"Then tell us guys," Jordan pauses referring to Will and I "What's the real feelings?" and it hit me, Jordan hit me with the question I thought I would never have to answer.

"Ah shit," Will curses.

"Will, I know your feelings, you just got to get the guts to say em' " Bayani pointed out.

"What feelings? Yeah, Will I'd like to know too," I insisted.

"Wait, hold up! Will can't be the only one doing this! Lexi you have to too!" Bee argues.

"Here how about we do this. I count to 3 and you two both have to say them, at the same time," Jordan commands. Will and I both agree.

"1......" I can't believe this is happening, "2....." Shit.. "3." Jordan finishes.

"I have a crush on you!" Will admits. I pause. I didn't say it. I freaked out.

"Lexi...?" Bee asks.

"Uhm.. yeah sorry. I got to go," I hang up the call, and take a breath of relief.

I'm out of the call. Finally. That was a very interesting experience.

Will's P.O.V

Lexi didn't say anything. She really didn't. I don't know if I should be sad, mad, or confused. I guess I'm a big package of it. It's just mixed feelings, I'll figure them out soon.

"Dude, are you okay?" Jordan asks me.

"Yeah.. why wouldn't I be?" I reply trying to hold in my pain.

"That's a stupid question! She just left!" Graser yells.

"Bee, Is that normal?" I pause "For girls to do that?" I asks.

"Well, normally if a girl freaks out, or panicks she'll try her best to leave," Bee answers.

"Is that a good thing?!" Graser commented.

"I don't know. I don't know her as well as Will," Bee adds.

I leave the call with no bye, I can't stand talking about this anymore. A surge of pain just went through my body, It's more of an emotional pain rather than a physical pain. I plop down in my bed and groan. Why did I do that? I shouldn't have said it. I think and I think. In fact, I overthought.

After about an hour of complete hell, I go check my phone. No texts from Lexi. Nothing from Lexi. I check Twitter, it has come to a point where I don't give any shits about the hate from last night and all I care about is Lexi. I go on her Twitter. Yes, I know complete stalker. There's a tweet that she just posted about the time she left the call, the tweet reads 'I was scared' this is by far the most confusing tweet ever. What does she mean? How was she scared?

I write a tweet, hopefully she reads it because she still follows me on Twitter. The tweet I wrote says 'I just needed you to know. I'm sorry' I love indirect tweets, only the person you specifically wrote it to knows what it means.

My mind is one big mess right now. I need to sleep it off. Eventhough it's only about 9 PM, I need to release this stress.