The Second Day

Lexi's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning still in my clothes from yesterday. I'm sleeping on the couch with a warm touch on my hand. I look down on the floor and see Will holding my hand as he's sleeping with just a pillow on the living room floor. I smile at the way he looks. I look around the room and I see Alyssa asleep in the hallway with a blanket and pillow, she's wearing her pajamas, and JORDAN'S T-SHIRT?!?!?! Well atleast she's wearing clothes.

I then grab my phone to check the time. 9:03AM. Why am I up so early? What time did I sleep? Why is it so cold in Seattle? The real question actually is... where is Emmalie and Jordan?!?! Please tell me they didn't do something they weren't suppose to do. O my god. Like what if they ate all the Frosted Flakes... WITHOUT PERMISSION?! How am I suppose to make a mean bowl of it?! Just kidding. Just Kidding. But really, where are they?

The thought of this really scares me and I fall off of the couch. Stupid couch. Why you so small couch? I try to grab onto the couch but nope. It doesn't work. I fall on Will.

"SHIT!" I scream as I fall on Will.

"What the fuck?" Will says and he rapidly opens his eyes and sits-up.

"Morning?" I tell him as the rub the back of my head while my cheeks turn tomato red.

"Well good morning. That's a great start to our first actual day together. Falling on me," We both laugh as he kisses my cheek and gets up.

I smile back at him and then l lay down in his spot and go on my phone to tweet.

Guys... I just fell on Will. Not fell for Will. Fell ON Will. Well, I kind've did both.

I laugh at the tweet for a minute but then proceeded to post it anxious to see the replies. I check my missed notifications and I see one from Graser10?

Hey Lexi, I heard you're going to be at the Cube meetup this Saturday. Since you are please join us (The Cube Members) at Cheesecake Factory at 12:30PM before the meetup. You can also bring your other friends if you'd like :)

Oooh Cheesecake Factory. Yes! I love that place. Thank you Graser. I reply to him with a yes and a thanks. I actually got invited to a Cube event thingy and I'm not even friends with most of them. Holy to the cow. Will then comes out of the bathroom in pajamas.

"Hey where's Em and Jordan?" Will. asks.

"I dunno. Check Jordan's Room," I walk over to him and he opens up a peak of the door. We can see Em sleeping on the bed and Jordan sleeping on the floor.

"Jordan must like her. She got the fricken bed!" He points out. "He didn't even give me the bed. I got the fucking floor."

"Hahahahahaaha duhh!" I say.

"Can you guys like shut up?! I'm still sleeping!" Alyssa screams from the part of the hallway she's sleeping in.

Will and I soon become quiet and we just sit on the couch. I take my phone out and open up the camera to start to take pictures with him. Yeah I'm odd and I take a lot of pictures but you know I'm Lexi. Lexi is weird.