The Wait

Lexi's P.O.V
There is officially only one month left until I get to see Will. I mark my calendar and change my countdown poster to 28 more days. It's August 1, 2014 and I'm going to go on a date... WITH MY BOYFRIEND in 28 days. Damn isn't love great? It makes you wait.

I prance around my room in joy.

Eversince July 8, Will and I managed to convince most people we are really a couple, although some people didn't believe us it was fine because they are going to be proven WRONG!

Emmalie and Jordan also have been really hitting it off, I swear their friendship completely changed overnight. One night they're just friends, the next night they completely act all shy around eachother. I don't know what happened, but I know how it started.

Basically what happened was that Will and I left a call we were in with both of them and they were left alone. I don't know anything else but I think Emmalie has very small feelings for Jordan, and I mean VERY SMALL, itsy-bitsy spider small. Jordan and Will were her YouTube crushes before we actually befriended them, but now I think she's going full blast crushey on Jordan. Maybe if I wasn't together with Will she would go for him but she knows he's off limits because he's mine.

Summer has been kind've a bummer. I mean I didn't really have anything to do and anything
to look forward to but PAX. Today I wanted to do something with my life so I went to gym, I'm surprised my gym membership hasn't expired, I swore it's already been a year. Throughout the whole year I probably only used the membership 7 times, which made buying the membership a total waste of money because I barely used it.

I change my clothes into some running shorts, a sports bra, a muscle tee, and my Nike running shoes. I also tie my hair up. I grab my gym bag I never use and fill it with a bottle of water, headphones, my iPod, and a protein bar.

Before heading off I lay down on my bed for another 30 minutes just so I could relax and chill on my phone. I text Will how he's doing, he just says it's a recording day with the Cube members. I then just say "oh" and tell him i'm off to the gym and that i'm going to talk to him later. Days like these are the best, nothing to deal with I just get to sit back and relax. I mean they're great I barely even check up with Will on these types of days. Yes, bad girlfriend alert here!

I get up and I go downstairs to say bye to my amazing dad and mom and head off to the gym.

Will's P.O.V

I'm sitting down in my chair just staring at my computer screen. What am I doing with my life? The wait to meet Lexi is killing me. The anticipation grows every hour. Days feel like weeks.

I would text Lexi but, it's one of those days where we have time to ourselves. Yes, bad boyfriend alert. I decide to just scroll Twitter.
My feed is dry, and I'm not recording with the guys for another hour or two. I can't wait till PAX. I can't wait to spend time with my girlfriend, and my friends.

A/N:
Shortest chapter ever :) but oh well next chapter in thinking that I'm just going to fast-forward to the airplane and stuff because I have no events at all to fill in the gap. Ahah. Also I plan on writing a Bayani fanfic. Want to drop me some title ideas?