The Hunt For G10

Lexi's P.O.V

The photos went up on the guys blog one hour later. They were so cute I just had to post them on Twitter, there was tons of good feedback. My fans kept saying how cute we were and how awkward Will looked. The replies were hilarious. For the rest of the night Will and I just relaxed at the hotel room and watched Netflix.

----

"HEY GUYS!" I heard Matt screamed.

"What the fuck Matt!" I yawn and stretched my arms.

I woke up in Will's embrace, I'm still in the clothes I wore from our date.

"What the hell dude? What time is it?" Will asked.

"Well, it seems like you two have fallen asleep in the middle of your 'date' It's August 29 and it's time for PAX," Matt informed us.

"Where is everyone else?" I mumbled.

"They're all dressed and already heading to the convention center," He replied.

Will grabs his phone and checks the time.

"Shit it's 11:00, Lexi we got to get up!" Will and I hop out of bed and rush to get ready.

----

We rush out of our hotel, Grand Hyatt, and run down 8th Ave. I was really excited I was pulling Will with me making him stumble along the sidewalk, Matt was in the back just screaming for me to slow down, but I won't, I want to meet people. As soon as possible. We line up at the front of the building and pick up our Creator Badges.

The line was insanely long. I wish we hadn't woken up so late, it was also very cold in Seattle. I was wearing blue jeans, black converse, and a red hoodie. When Matt, Will, and I finally get our badges Will and I walk inside the building, while Matt goes to look for the others. Immediately at the top of the escalator Will spots Parker and Liam, they were vlogging and running.

"Parker!" Will screamed. Parker and Liam turned around and started running towards us.

"Will!" Liam said. They both give Will a hug.

"Ooh Will, is this your lady friend?" Parker asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Will looks straight at me awkwardly.

"I guess you can say 'lady friend' but I prefer the term Girlfriend," I say to Parker as I grabbed Will's hand.

"Uhh, okay then. What are you doing guys?" Will asked.

"Looking for Graser and we're filming it," Parker said.

"Sweet, I'll film too," I chipped in and took out my vlogging camera. "Hola Guys! It's me Lexi and today I'm here with..." I flipped my camera and did a random swirl effect, close up thing to everyone's faces "My boyfriend, Will AKA Kiingtong. That fool, Parker AKA Parker Games and the bearded man, Liam AKA daHbomb94."