The "Break"

^ PICTURE ABOVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CHAPTER BUT AWW LOOK HOW CUTE WILL IS

Will's P.O.V

I returned back to the Cube House. I knocked on the door and simply just stormed inside to Jordan's temporary room at the house. We both decided that we were going to stay here tonight. Everyone was staring at me, all the conversations and the laughing soon went silent. All eyes were on me.

"Yo, what happened there man?" Jordan walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

"She cheated on me, she fucking cheated on me," Tears started swelling in my eyes.

"That slut..." Jordan muttered to himself. "With who?"

"Nicholas," I hated his name. I hated every part of him.

Jordan stormed outside but when he opened the door we caught all of the Cube outside the door spying on us. When Jordan went outside everyone came inside the room.

"Will, you okay man?" Brayden patted my back, I shook my head no.

There wasn't really any words to describe the way I was feeling, it was a huge jigsaw of feelings that I was trying to put together. I feel like I should've let her explain but at the same time I feel like I just should have left right when saw them but not say anything.

"Did they fuck?" Graser said and Julio hit him in the back of his head.

"According to Nicholas they did..." I said, but this caused something to stir up within Alyssa.

"Will, OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES!" Alyssa screamed at me. "Lexi, won't give her virginity up just like that and you don't even know why they broke up!"

My eyes widened. Alyssa was right, I really didn't know.

"Didn't Nicholas cheat on her with her friend's girlfriend?" Nathan pitched in.

"Yeah! Will, he ruins relationships!" Alyssa explained.

I don't know how I felt. I saw them kiss, maybe them hooking up wasn't true, but I saw them making out and it didn't seem like Lexi was reluctant to do so. I didn't know how I feel, I just broke up with her and I don't know how I feel about getting her back. She cheated on me and I wouldn't want to risk this happening again.

"Not sure if you want to see this right now but she posted something on Twitter..." Mitch said and all eyes shifted onto him. "It says; Just know I still love you okay?"

I rested my head into my hands. Yes, I loved her but I was hurting. The things that she has done isn't going to be able to be fixed, we cant undo what's already been done.

"Where the fuck is he?" I heard someone scream from the living room. I knew that voice anywhere, it was Lexi. Lexi barged into the room and instantly the first thing she noticed was the pain in my eyes. She looked at me like I was broken. I didn't like it.

"Stop it," I muttered.

"Stop what?" She asked with tears falling from her eyes.

"Stop looking at me like I'm fucking broken! I get it I know I am!" I cried out.

Everyone exited the room and closed the door behind them, leaving Lexi and I alone in the room.

"Will, you know I love you..." She said slowly and looked at the ground.

"why..?" I said, it was the only word that was able to come out of my mouth.

"Why what?"

"Why did you cheat?" I wiped the tears on my eyes.

"Will," She sighed. "I'm a fucking idiot that took you for granted and I was too stupid to realize what I had, I thought Nicholas changed but he went in."

"So you did have sex?"

"No, no! I just kissed him..." She laughed.

"Lexi, I love you so much."

"Will, I love you too-" I cut her off.

"But due to all of this I just don't know if I can trust you anymore..." I choked out. It was one of the hardest things I ever said.

"Are we breaking up?" She looked at me with hurt in her eyes.

"No we're not, what we have is something I'd never want to lose. What I'm implying is that we take a break... So I can think things through," I rested my head in the palms of my hands.

"Will... please," Tears began to swell in her eyes at a rapid pace.

----

Lexi's P.O.V

What was Will saying? We have barely 24 hours of being together left and he wants to take a break?! This isn't pleasant for me to hear because I just know that once we leave this place were never going to become what we once were.

"Lexi, come here," He motioned for me to sit next to him so I did so. "Fuck, Lexi. I love you with all my heart and just know that this is one of the hardest things I've done."

I fell into his chest and tears began to leave my eyes. Will wrapped his arms around me, I felt safe but I knew that this was going to be one of the last hugs I'm going to get in a while. I decided to stay her a enjoy it.

"Then why would you do it?" I cried.

"Because of the fact that I love you," He held my head close to his chest. I didn't understand how that made sense at all but I went with it.

I escaped his grasped and he kissed me on the forehead.

"I think I should go..." I said getting up.

"bye Lexi, see you tomorrow before I leave alright?" He said. I'm not supposed to see him if we're on a break...

"You do know a break means staying away from eachother right?" I looked down at the ground.

"But you do know that I can't stay away from you right?" He looked up at me and smirked.

"You little fucker," I chuckled. "You wanted to have this break..."

"But I can't always get what I want, can I?" He smiled. This boy makes me feel a ton of things.

One minute he wants a break, the next he just wants me. Oh my gosh, what am I gonna do with him.

Cute, sweet, funny, and devious British boy.

I sat back down next to Will and without notice he kisses me. It wasn't a French kiss, it wasn't meaningless kiss, this kiss sent tingles down my spine and brought butterflies to my stomach. I was falling for this British boy all over again.

Author's Note:
EEEK! THIS CHAPTER HAD THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST OHMYGOSH!!!! AND SADLY THERE'S ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT :( I'm very proud of myself that I actually finished a book!

Anyways, go check out my new Grapeapplesauce fanfic ;) Prologue is up, first chapter is coming out when the last chapter of this book comes out :D

-PixelatedMint
(Published 8/5/15)