The Heartbreak

Will's P.O.V

There are 2 more days until I go and I still haven't confronted Lexi nor talked to her. It has been one day without us talking. The silence between us both is just insane. I seem okay but on the inside i'm dying and I just want to talk to her. I guess you can say this is Nathan's fault, but I don't want to blame him for my mistake. Nathan has been doing fine, Matt has been talking to him and so have the other guys but not really the girls. Lexi has tweeted and I feel like they're in directing me, we're not broken up for sure but I just think we're on a break.

'You were always the person who filled the empty void in my heart, so why'd you just leave like that?'

I know I'm still her boyfriend but I just don't want the problem to possibly grow and it leaves me Lexi-less. I want to talk to her but I don't think it's the right time. Her bio still said '070814♡William' so I'm pretty sure we're just in a argument that hopefully fixes.

It's just that all day has been so weird. It's like Lexi and I were at an intersection and we made a mistake and ended up going two different ways and we're just trying to figure out what roads take us back to eachother or if we're lost forever. Lexi and I have just been avoiding eachother the only words we say to eachother are basic things like "Pass the salt" I don't even like salt! I only said that so I was able to hear her angelic voice once again.

Love is hard.

----

Lexi's P.O.V

There's a missing void in my heart right now and Will isn't the one who's going to fill it this time. I'm hurting. I feel alone. I just want to talk to him but he knows what he did was wrong. I'm not trying to be the bitchy girlfriend or anything but when someone you love betrays you, you end up feeling more empty than ever

Empty, yes, that's what I feel. I feel so empty to the point as if I'm dead, I just want to cry. I skipped late night pizza run with the group because I didn't want to face Will. His presence kills me because I love him so much, that it hurts for me to be there and simply ignore him.

Love is truly a drug that ruins our souls.

----

A knock comes from the door. It can't be anyone from the group because they're too busy getting pizza and partying at the Cube house, I thought it was going to be Will. Standing in front of me, begging for me to take him back, but no, all I see is Nicholas.

"Lexi, I was so worried. I came to check on you," Nicholas let himself into my room. Why was he checking on me?

"Nicholas, nows not the time. I don't want you here," I attempt to push him out.

"Please Lexi, let me stay," He begs.

"No, you're just going to fuck things up like freshman year," I rolled my eyes and did my best to push him out.

"Lexi wait," He placed his hand onto my shoulder. "I'm not the guy from freshman year, I've changed and right now I truly am worried."