The Photographer

Lexi'a P.O.V

Dinner that night felt off. Nathan cancelled on us. Yes, he fucking cancelled on us. I don't honestly get why, but he rented a car and ditched us. Stupid Jessica. If she never came into the picture we would still have our best friend.

The food was delicious but dinner was so quiet, barely any conversation. I can tell by Will, Jordan, and Matt's facial expressions they were really confused on what was going on. Emmalie was the only person who wasn't confused, besides Alyssa and I, since I told her. Matt then broke the silence that was going on during dinner.

"So... where's Nathan and that one girl?" Matt asks while eating his fettuccine.

"Uhm... they cancelled," I say.

"Why?" Jordan pitched in.

"I can't say it's kind've a sec-" I tried to notify them but then Alyssa cut me off.

"I like Nathan and we called Jessica some person who gets paid to date someone, she caught us. End of story," Alyssa spills her words. She admitted everything just like that. We all stare at her wide-eyed then continue to eat our dinner.

----

At the end of dinner Will takes me outside. He smiles at me.

"Shall we go? I've talked to Jordan and Emmalie already they're going to take care of Alyssa," Will asked me.

"Huh? Go where?" I reply in confusion.

"Our date I said I'd take you on..." Will turns red.

"SHIT! It's the 28! I'm so so sorry I forgot Will!" I panicked.

"It's okay, let's go though."

"We don't have a car," I question.

"We don't need one," He said and he holds out his hand for me to hold.

It's around 40 degrees out and Will and I are walking at like 7PM around the big city of Seattle. Crazy right? But we're just a crazy couple.

----

Will's P.O.V

Through all the things that has happened today I'm just happy to be ending the day with a date with my lovely girlfriend. We take a bus and I paid. Lexi doesn't know where I'm taking her yet but I plan on taking her to the Space Needle, then walk around the city, and lastly end the day hanging out at the hotel. I told everyone else to not come to the hotel till midnight because I want to spend time with Lexi before we have to deal with the craziness that tomorrow brings.

The bus stops in front of the Space Needle. Most people would probably think it's crazy bringing someone who lives in Seattle to the Space Needle but Lexi told me she has never been here. I don't get how she has never been here when she literally lives so close. Well, I have never been here either so it's a double-win I guess.