12

Jake and Alex let us skip school today so we just hung around the BVB house all day. I already hate school and the boys know it. "We've been thinking" Alex said looking at Jake. "To prevent stuff like this from happening, do you guys wanna take online classes?" Jake asked us. Me and Jordan look at each other and smile.

We both nod and the boys get us signed up. Jordan and I sit on the couch whispering ideas for our fan fiction that we are writing. What is it on you ask? well. uhmmmmmmmmm. Janxx. Yeah. I ship my brother with one of my closest friends besides J.

"Maybe we can have Jinxx make the first move on Jake." Aaron whispered to me. Jake turns around. "Did I hear what I think I just heard?" Me and Aaron start laughing. "Okay. What is your Wattpad account so I can read it?" Jake says sighing and laughing. "dallon-at-the-disc0. " Me and Jordan say at the same time.

Alex gets on his phone and looks at it. Then I hear Jinxx yell from upstairs. "JAKE ACCORDING TO YOUR SISTER AND HER BOYFRIEND WE NEED TO GET MARRIED!"

"DEAL. MEET ME AT THE CHURCH TOMORROW!" "K" Jake leans over to me. "Make an Andley one too." I start to laugh as Andy walks in the door. "Heard that Pitts." Then Ashley and CC walk in. "Cashley." Aaron whispered.

I hope this doesn't come to bite me in the ass three years later.