15

Ally's POV

Today it is just going to be me and the boys. I'm leaving my phone at home so no one can bother me. "So, WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE PARK?!?" CC asked. "I DO!" I raise my hand and jumped up and down. "So now we have more than one child." Andy said to Jinxx. Me and CC had a race to the swings and I got there first. There was only one regular swing and I got on it and stuck my tongue out at him. Then I see a light bulb go on in his head. Which normally is not a good sign.

He climbs in one of the baby swings. I look over at Andy who is on one of the rocking toys for little kids with Ask taking a pic of him. Jake is on the slide and Jinxx is just holding the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger.

"Uhmmmm. Ally. I'm kinda stuck. Will you help me?" I get off my swing and try to lift him up but he is too stuck and too heavy.

"Jesus, Christian what do you eat?" I ask trying to pull him up. "Shut up." CC whines. "Boys I kinda need help. Ash keep your phone out." They all run over and start to laugh.

We try to pull him out but he is pretty stuck. Ash just laughs and takes pictures. We eventually call 911 and some firefighters get out here. "I bet you that this doesn't happen a lot." I say to one of the firefighters. He looks at me. "Oh you'd be surprised."

-skip getting CC out-
After that was all said and done, we went out to eat. I sat I front of Jake. CC sat to the right of me, andy to the right of Jake, and Jinxx right of Andy and Ash to the right of CC. "Hey Ally. I want to give you something." I tilt my head in confusion. He hands me a box. I open it to see a necklace with the infinity sign with the word "love" in the middle of it. I lean over the table to hug him. "Thank you so much, Jakey. I love it!"