5

Jake's POV

"Oh my god, Jake, she'll be fine. We'll keep an eye on her." I shake my head. "I don't know, Ash. Gaskarth has a 17 year old brother and he's bringing him on tour. I just don't want him to get near Ally." Ashley looks at the ground. "Well you know, she is 16. She is a teenager. I'm sorry but you're gonna have to get used to it. She's a very pretty girl, she's gonna attract boys." Ash pats my back and walks out of the room.

Today is the day that we leave for Warped and the bus should be here any minute. I walk to the bottom of the stairs. "ALLY, JINXX, CC, AND ANDY! GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE NOW!" They all come running and have a race down the staircase. "Screw you Andy and your long ass legs!" Ally yells when she catches up with him. I have a bad feeling about this tour.

Ally's POV
Once I get down the stairs, I yell at Andy. I have on a tank top and it's still really hot INSIDE! Well, it is Summer. I look out the window and I see the bus pulling up. I pick up CC's things and run with them. "COME HERE I NEED MY THINGS!" He yells chasing after me. I give him his stuff and get mine. I get in the bus first since I don't have any instruments to put in. I get on my phone and text Andrea
Me - HEYYYY
A - HEYYYY. So I'm listening to bvb rn and damn they're good.
Me - yup. So how are you?
A - I'm good! I got adopted and I have 2 brothers now.
Me - in a way I have 5. Ttyl the boys are on the bus. Bye!
A - Byee!

"Where is the first show?" I ask Jinxx who is the second closest person I have. "Houston." He sits by me and gets on his phone. Pretty soon everyone is on and we're on the road. It's a seven hour drive.

"Are we gonna pick are bunks?" Andy asks everyone. "I call Top." Jake yells. "I guess I call right next to his on top." I say putting my clothes in there. Then I get a text.
Juliet Simms~ hey girly. Are you ready for tour?
Me~ yeah! The only thing is that I'm stuck on a bus with 5 sweaty men.
Juliet Simms~ Remind them to take showers please. I'll see you when you get there!

Well that was that. I decide that I need to talk to Alex G. (A/n: sorry this will be the last text of this chapter)

Me~ so what's this brother I hear of. I may or may not have eves dropped my brother.
Alex~ well he's 17, he likes music and super tall. He's pumped to meet you.
Me~ ohhh. That's cool. What's his name?
Alex~ Jordan.
"ALLY COME TO DA BACK PRETTY PLEASE!" CC yells. "K"
Me~ brb CC is calling me.

I run to the back and I don't see any one in there. BAM! I'm hit with 5 pillows at once. I grab one and its every man for himself.
-7 hours later-
CC and Jinxx are passed out on the couch and we just arrived at the venue. Jake and I get air horns and wake them up. Thuds were heard seeing as they fell on the floor. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" CC yells. "We're here" Jinxx laughs and we all get out and stretch. "It's 6:47, we need to get a hotel room." Jinxx declares. We find a hotel and get 3 rooms with two beds each. Jinxx and Ashley, Andy and CC, and me and Jake.

"Why am I stuck with Mr. Five year old over here?" Andy asks pointing to CC. "Because we have all had him now it's your turn. Now let's get to our rooms we have a big day tomorrow." Jake responds. We all go to sleep a few hours later.