8

Alex and I are waiting on news about Jordan and it's starting to worry me. A doctor comes out within a few minutes. "Gaskarth?" Alex stands up and walks over to the doctor.

Alex's POV
I stand up and walk over to the doctor. Tears down my face and I didn't care if anyone judged. "Well, Jordan will be fine, just a black eye, two broken ribs, and a broken arm. He was really close to having a broken jaw but the force wasn't strong enough thankfully. Now he's awake but only you and one other can go in." I nodded. I though that I should bring Jack in because him and Jordan are like brothers.

I look over to see Ally with her head in her hands and Jake rubbing her back. Maybe I should bring her since she is Jordan's girlfriend. "Ally, c'mon." She looks at me. "Why me? I'm not related to him" I slightly laugh. "You are his girlfriend." She looks shocked. "Ohhhhh no no no. I'm not his girlfriend." I see Jake getting interested in the conversation. "What about the kiss?" She starts to blush and gets up and walks with me to Jordan's room. "I didn't mean to do that. I mean he is really nice and I really like him and ugh I don't know." She said as we walk down the hall.

"He likes you too. He was texting me earlier if it would be weird if he asked you out." Her head shoots up. "Really?" I nod. "Yeah. Just don't tell him I said this though." She nods and smiles as we walk into the room.

Jordan's POV

She kissed me. That's all I could think about while no one was in my room. If she sees me I am so asking her out. I love her and even though I have only known her for a day, I would do anything for her. Then I look over and see that Ally and Alex have walked in the room. She runs over and gently hugs me, trying not to hurt me.

"Heyyy." I say softly. "How are you feeling bro?" Alex asks. "Okay. A lot better now that you two are here." I look at Alex signaling that I am about to ask her. "Uhm well I'm going to get a uh drink, I'll be right back." I smile and nod. Ally sits down next to me and looks at the ground. "So um about that kiss." I say looking at her. "Jordan listen I am so sorry I didn't mean to its just that I-" I cut her off. "Allywouldyougooutwithme?" I say barely audible. "Jordan." she smiles. Is that bad? "I would love too." we hug and I kiss her on the cheek and she blushes. I hear someone running down the hall and I believe that it was Alex.

Jake's POV

I sit in the waiting room, texting Jinxx. Alex runs out. "JORDAN ASKED HER OUT!" I stand up. "What?"

"He asked her out." realization hit me that she's not the three year old that I last saw. She has to grow up. I have to let her do this. She's a big kid now. I know him and I don't think that he would hurt her, so I nod. "Good for them." I say.

-3 days later Ally's POV-

Today is the day that Jordan gets out and he told me that he would take me on a date. Somehow Jake is all cool with this and Andy teases me because Jordan knows what it's like to feel broken ribs. "At least he didn't fall off of a wall."

I walk in the hospital room and see Jordan in a Motionless In White shirt and plugs. "Hey beautiful." He says. I can feel the heat coming off of my face. "Where do you want to go?" I ask. "I was thinking about Olive Garden? Only if you want to though." I nod and smile. "That's perfect. Ready to go?" He nods and Alex helps him out and we go. Alex and Jake are in a couple of booths over keeping an eye on us.

We find out that we have a lot in common and that I'm living with BVB, the ATL house is couple streets down and we are going to the same school. We are both going to be in our junior year of high school. I know nothing about public schooling so he has to help me out.

When it gets time to pay, I set 40 dollars down and so does he. "I'm paying." Jordan says staring at me. "I am." we play argued about it and he payed but when he wasn't looking I stuffed 40 dollars in his pocket.