18

Jordan's POV
I sit on the couch with Gerard Way and my beautiful girlfriend, Alyssa. She has let everyone call her Ally, though. We are going through some old pictures that Ally has found around Jakes room when we flip the page to see a pic of Andy. Wearing eyeliner. With Snakebites. And long hair.

"Hey Andy!" Gerard yells to Andy who is upstairs. "Yo?!" Andy yells back. "We found some old pictures of you. Dude how emo-" Andy runs down the stairs and grabs the book. Bandit comes down the stairs with Shadow, Jake and Ella's son. "Daddy can Shadow stay the night?" Ally and I look at each other. "Not until you're 30." I laugh and so does Andy. "She can stay the night over here and we'll keep a good eye on them." Andy suggests. Gee the thinks for a minute.

"Mm mm. Okay. But call us if you guys need anything or if she gets in trouble." We all nod and Gerard leaves after hugging everyone. I have a uh. Box in my pocket. And I need to talk to Jake to ask him first. "Hey Jake. I uh need to show you something upstairs. We'll be right back Ally." I run up the stairs with Jake right behind me.

We sit on his bed and I pull out the ring. "Woah I'm not ready for this kind of commitment. And plus, I'm already married with a kid." I laugh. "No. Can I marry Alyssa?" I ask hoping for a yes. "You really love her don't you?"

"Yes."

"Okay listen, you're too young to do this. But, since you haven't left her side since you guys were at Warped and she first kissed you, and we literally had to pull her away from you for a few days, I say yes." I sigh of relief. We hug too. I run down the stairs and sit by her. "We need to talk." we say at the same time. "Okay. You first." Ally said. I stand up and pullout the box. I get on one knee. "Alyssa Nicole Pitts, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" She smiles and shakes her head yes. "Yes yes yes." we hug and she hugs Jake.

"So uh what were you going to say." She looks at Jake nervously, then back at me. "Jordan. I-I'm pregnant."