6

(Jordan, Alex's brother in the picture.)

Jordan's POV
"Hey Alex, when am I gonna meet this Ally girl?" I ask standing beside the bed him and Jack were sleeping in. "Go to the BVB bus. She'll be there." He mumbled quietly from under his sheets. I walk out the door and head towards their bus. Thankfully I'm somewhat friends with CC. Speak of the devil, I see him walk out with this girl that's about two feet shorter than him.

"You know, Christian, she's a little young for you." He laughs and she hides behind him. "Ally come here." She comes out from behind him. "Hi I'm Jordan." I stick my hand out and smile. She shakes my hand sheepishly and smiles back. She has a cute smile. "I'm Ally." I nod and smile again. "Nice to meet you. Ever been to warped before?" She shakes her head. "Well, do you want me to introduce you to some people and show you around?" She nods and looks at CC. "Would that be alright with Jake?" He nods. "Positive. You got your phone?" She nods and hugs him bye and we're on our way.

Jake's POV.

"Hey, CC. Where's Ally?" I ask. "She went with Jordan. He's gonna show her around." "WHAT? CC HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HER ALONE WITH HIM? I WAS A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD ONCE. I KNOW HOW BOYS WORK." I flipped. "Dude, calm down. She's fine." I roll my eyes and run off the bus.

Ally's POV

So, since at the party, I didn't actually meet everyone, Jordan is showing me around. But oh my god he is perfect. His smile, laugh, he's super nice. I'm glad we have all tour together. He told me that soon he's going to be the photographer for a ton of different bands.

Jordan and I are currently talking about what shows we want to see most this tour. I'm really pumped for MIW, PTV, and obviously BVB. Jordan is wanting to see Asking Alexandria, which I do too, blessthefall, and Black Veil Brides. He is so sweet and I could spend forever talking to him. I lose my train of thought when Jake comes up behind me and puts an elbow on my shoulder.

"So whatcha kids doin?" Jordan turns around. "Oh my god. Jake I-I-it's so nice to meet you." Jake smiles and shakes his hand. "You too Gaskarth." I can see that Jordan was fangirling mentally. Maybe he will win Jake over. Wait. What?