17

As me and CC sit on the now wet couch, Andy and Jake walk around us, holding our water guns, acting like guards.

"Guys you can let us go. And we need a new couch. And why are you even acting like guards?" I ask.

Jordan walks in. Looks at us. Walks out.

While Jake and Andy were distracted, CC jumped on Andy's Back. "ALLY RUN NOWS YOUR CHANCE!" I run upstairs with Jake running after me. I get to my room and shut the door. "Okay. You win. ANDY LET HIM GO!" Jake yells. He sits on my bed while I dig in my closet. "So what are your plans for today, since its 8:00 am and Ash and Jinxx are asleep?" I get out an Asking Alexandria shirt, black skinny jeans, and black and white vans. "Whale first I'm gonna take a shower and see what time it is after that." I open the door to my bathroom. "Okay. I'll leave you alone then."

-skipping shower-

I run downstairs and see all the boys and Jordan up, sitting around the island bar in the kitchen. "No food?" I ask before kissing Jordan on the cheek. They all get up and go to another room without saying a word. "Rude." I mumble. I made myself pancakes and eggs. After I finished eating, I decided to go see my baby. Well not MY baby, Kellin and Katelynn's baby.

"See you guys later." Nobody said anything again. Even Jordan. I walked the few blocks over to Kellin's house and I knocked on the door. "Hey Girlie! Come in." We hug and I walk in and see Copeland on the floor playing with her toys. "Where's Katelynn?" I ask, picking up Cope. "With her friends. She'll be back in a while."

Jake's POV

Today is Ally's Birthday and we all feel really bad about not talking to her. But we knew if we talked, someone, not saying any names uh CC, would say something. Even Jordan stayed quiet.

"So I'll go get the cake, CC and Jordan you decorate, Andy you call every one you know, Jinxx and Ash you two, go get her present I bought a while ago." They all got to work and I went to my car but first, I picked up Ella. I finally want Ally to meet her.

Kellin's POV
As Ally and I talk, I get a phone call. From  Andy. "I'll be right back." I stepped out the door. (A-Andy K-Kellin)
A- hey is Ally with you?
K-yeah why?
A-Today is her birthday but don't say anything to her. Gotta call Motionless. Bye.
-Skip to the party-
Ally's POV
"Well Jinxx just told me to go home. I'll see you later Copeland. You too Kell Bell." I give Cope to Kellin. "Wait no. We'll walk you over there." He smiles nervously. "Okay." we get to the house and no one was there. I turned on the light and everybody popped out. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY!" Oh I thought they forgot. I hugged everyone and ran over to the cake. Then Jake introduced me to Ella.

"Okay. One more thing. Jordan, you have the present?" J walks over with a huge box. I open it and find the thing I have been wanting for years. An Epiphone Les Paul. The best guitar in the world to me. I hug Jordan and all the guys. "Hey now we're both 17." I laughed. "Yeah. We are."