10

LAST DAY OF WARPED TOUR

Ally's POV
So Today is the last day of Warped and I am now headed to see Falling In Reverse play. Then BVB. I just recently dyed some of my hair red and I really like it. Oh and about an hour ago, I forced BVB to listen to FrnkIero Andthe Cellabration. Andy likes them. Ash, Jake, and CC do too. Jinxx wasn't there to hear it. I made them listen to Weighted and Joyriding. So yeah and now I'm in the crowd.

-Time skip to after Falling In Reverse and BVB play-

"So are you ready to get back to school? I'll show you around." Jordan asks sitting next to me on the ATL bus. Jack started to poke Alex in the belly button and I cough. (*cough* Jalex *cough*) they both look at me as Rian and Zack walk in. "Correctomondo" Jack says kissing Alex on the cheek. I turn to Jordan while laughing. "Anyways yeah but I am kinda nervous."

"Don't be. I'll keep you away from the guys like Nate." I nod and look at my phone. 9:27. I hug Jordan and tell him that I need to go.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

There was a knock at my bedroom door and I rolled over. "Come in." I opened my eyes to see Jake with a plate of eggs and pancakes. "For your first day. Now wake up, you need to get ready or you'll be late."

"What's you're schedule?" I ask Jordan when we see each other in front of the school. "Gym, Music History, Biology, History, English, French, and Geometry." He says reading the list. "Okay uhm we have 5 classes together." I say. He nods and we walk to first hour and he holds my hand.

"Welcome class I am Coach Clark. Welcome to gym class. On the floor. 25 push ups." I look over at Jordan and he sighs. I'm up for a day.