19

Ally's POV

"Jordan, I-I'm Pregnant." I tell him. I found out about three days ago and I've been looking for the right time. Oh. I forgot to catch you up on the past few months.

Okay so first, Jordan and I started a band called Up This Late. I'm lead guitar, Jordan is drums,my friend Andrea is Bass (yes THE Andrea. I finally got to see her again), and our friend, Austin Carlile's little bro, Dakota is rhythmic guitar and lead singer. And Jake and Ella had my nephew, Shadow. I love him to death and he is the sweetest thing in the world, and now we're here.

Jordan hugs me tight. "I-I'm gonna be a dad. We need to invite Dakota and Andrea over tonight." I nod and smile and look over at Jake whose mouth is wide open. "You're w-what?" CC runs down the stairs. "I HEARD THE WORD PREGNANT!" Jinxx and Ashley follow.

"Jake, listen." CC runs over and hugs me. "I THOUGHT THAT WAS ELLAS VOICE OMG." Jake runs out the door but first yelling "Whore!" I run outside to get him but he drove off. I get in my car and drive around looking for him. I am going way past the speed limit but I don't care.

I turn my head to see a black and grey Dodge Challenger headed right for me. The next thing I see is black.