32

As me and Jordan rush into Dean's room I can't help but cry. My baby is seriously hurt and it's all because I didn't have him with me. 

J and I are on opposite sides of the bed talking to Dean. Most of his small body is wrapped in a cast. His breathing is shallow and his heart rate is slow. J comes to my side and wraps his arms around me. Soon his shoulder is wet from my tears. 

Jake and CC walk in with handfuls of flowers. They don't say anything. They don't have to. The nurses come in after them and start to tell us of his condition. "Right now he's very unstable and anything could happen-"

The nurse is cut off by the flat-lining of the heart monitor. They all rush to his side and try to revive him. I hold my breath and Jake holds me tightly. We're told that we can't be in the room but I fight it.

"This is my son! His parents are going to be in here no matter what-" Then I hear the doctor behind the nurse. 

"Time of death, 7:05 PM." Jake turns me away from my son and presses my head to his chest.

The doctors and nurses carry Dean out of the room as I just lay on his bed and cry. Ashley, Andy, and Jinxx eventually come in and try to comfort me but it's no use. My baby boy is gone.

(A/N: One more chapter)