31

"This can't be. No no no I can't loose him. I went through this with Jake but I can't loose my baby. No no no no no." 

This was the day my heart officially broke.

"Hey. Babe wake up. It's time to go to the studio." Jordan says shaking my shoulder. I sigh and roll over to my right side. "Do we have to today?" I mumble to myself. "Well, you do since we are doing the guitar tracks today." I laugh a little and roll out of bed.

I walk down the stairs and the first thing I hear is Andy's deep, hungover voice. "Guys please, shhhhhh...."

"What are you doing today?" I say as I grab a box of cereal. "Jake is probably going to teach Sam some guitar and well.....Dean wants to know how to scream." Andy laughs. "Oh god no. Not yet. I'm not having a child that can scream. Do you know how late he would keep us up? Probably start singing Suicide Silence just to get us up at 3 am." J laughs half way through.

"Haha. Okay, fine. Well I guess I'll take him to our set for the new music video if that's okay with you." I nod and smile. "Perfect. Now, dear, because you love me, will you grab my skateboard?" I point behind Andy. He hands it to me and I hug him. "Thank you so much Andy." "No problem. Now go blow people's minds with your guitar skills."

~~~At The Studio~~~

"Hey Andrea, will you help me with my foot pedal since I can't hardly see my feet anymore?" She laughs and walks over to me. As we discuss some things about the album, Ashley runs in. "Ally we need to go, hurry." He says out of breath.

"Get in the car." As I sit, Ash puts the car in reverse and turns down the volume to the Slayer song that was on the radio. "What happened?" I look at him. "It's *breath* your boy *breath* Dean." "WHAT HAPPENED? IS HE OKAY?"

"He's in the Hospital, Andy, CC, and Jake are there and Jordan is on his way. He ran out into the street and got hit. Andy tried to save him but it was too late. He's not dead I can promise you that. He's a fighter just like you."

Tears come to the rims of my eyes.

             ~~~At The Hospital~~~

We run in and I see Andy with his face I his hands, rocking back and forth in one of the chairs screaming. "IM SO SORRY. IM SO SORRY. IM SO SORRY" over and over with CC trying to comfort him.

"Dean James Gaskarth." I ask the receptionist. "He's in surgery you need to wait about an hour but we will call you when it's time." I nod my head and walk over to Andy and start to rub his back. "You're okay. He'll be okay. He's a fighter. It's not your fault." And so on.

About two and a half hours later, Me and Jinxx have passed out and Andy is still feeling super guilty. "Dean Gaskarth." The lady calls. Jordan shakes me to wake me up. "It's time." I get up and practically run to the lady.

"Is my baby okay?" I ask wiping the dried tears from my face. "We are not too sure at the moment. Since it wasn't a bigger car, that makes his chances of living a bit more but since he himself is so small, that kind of lowers the chances." My heart breaks more. "You can see him now."