24

Up This Late just finished our first show, opening up for Black Veil Brides and Falling In Reverse. Life is perfect.

Jordan and I asked FIR if they could watch Sam and Dean for a while. They agreed so we are headed to take them back to the bus.

Hand in hand, Jordan and I walk into the FIR dressing room. We pick up the boys and head back to the bus.

----3 hours later----

Because of my insomnia, I can't get any sleep. FIR and BVB got done about an hour ago and everybody passed out. I hear a knock on the bus door so I walk over, and open it. A man and a woman stand there in their mid 50s I'm guessing, wearing UTL and BVB merch.

They wrap their arms around me and say my name several times while crying. "Heyyy." I say not wanting to be rude. They let go and look at me. Just as I was about to call Andy over, because he's still semi-awake, they ask where Jake is.

"I-uh-can get him if you want me too." They nod and say yes please. By the time I get back in the bus, Jake is standing in the front room, shirtless, running his eyes. "First of all, get a shirt on. Second of all, two fans are out there. And they want you. Only you. I'd say mid fifties." His eyes grow wide. I hear him mumble as he walks past me, "what's the possibility?"

As I lay back down on the couch, he opens the door and hugs them tight. Really friendly with fans I guess.

"ALLY COME HERE!" I hop up and join the men and woman outside. "Ally this is o-our Mom and Dad." Wait...what?

"Wait. You're our parents?" They nod and smile. I smile bigger than I have in my entire life and I hug them. "Oh my god you're beautiful. We saw both of you tonight and you two are so talented. Oh are those rings on both of your fingers? Are you two married?" We smile and nod. "Actually the drummer for my band, Aaron, is my husband and we have two kids together. I'll go get them." I run into the bus while behind me I hear Jake tell our parents about Ella and Shadow

I grab Jordan and the boys and I don't say a word. As I walk out Mom and Dad are giving Jake hugs again. "Jordan, these are my parents. Mom and Dad this is Jordan. These cuties are Sam and Dean." Jordan and my dad shake hands and my mom and him hug.

We all decide to meet up in the morning and go for breakfast.