Movies and Nightmares

I like clingy. I like double texts, phone calls, good morning and good night texts. I like knowing someone cares. I like knowing they try.

"Well, I should be going," Tom stated as he turned to leave with the ice still on his face making Cadence blush.

"We were about to watch some movies, and it would be great if you watched them with us," Ramai insisted with a smile making Cadence glare at her best friend.

"Well, I'm going to go get into my pajamas!" Cadence declared as she scurried off to her and Ramai's room.

As soon as the door was shut, she slouched against it, knowing that she had had a crush on Tom since she had seen him in his breakout roll in Thor in 2011

As soon as the door was shut, she slouched against it, knowing that she had had a crush on Tom since she had seen him in his breakout roll in Thor in 2011. Cade let out a huff after a few minutes and pushed off the door. Walking over to her duffle bag, she stripped out of her dress. Cade pulled on one of her tank tops and a pair of boxers. What she didn't realize was her tank top was a "keep calm and kiss me I'm Irish" tank.

She walked out into the living room where everyone was. Tom sat on the couch in a shirt and shorts he'd borrowed from the guys, and Thor sat waiting to be played. Cadence hopped over the back of the sofa and plopped down between Daimon and Tom, not realizing it was the moving she had first seen Tom in.

"Are you really Irish?" Tom questioned, looking at Cadence's top, making her furrow her eyebrows at how forward he was being.

"Huh? Yeah...oh shit!" Cadence exclaimed as she glanced at her shirt and grabbed her sweater off the coffee table; she tossed it on, not bothering to look at it.

"You know I could make that happen if you want," Tom whispered seductively in Cadence's ear, teasing her, making the confused look deepen.

"What?" She sputtered in disbelief.

Tom pointed at her sweater, and she looked at it

Tom pointed at her sweater, and she looked at it. She leaped over the couch quicker than lightening when she saw it read, "My ideal weight is Tom Hiddleston on top of me." Before she could get two steps, she felt Daimon's arms around her waist, keeping her from running liking she usually would. He picked her up and placed her back on the couch.