Welcome To The World My Loves

So, as a reminder, this will be the last chapter for this story aside from the epilogue. I am sad to see this story end, but I've had a couple of new ideas for stories, and I have others that I am still working on. Thank you for those that have stuck around until the end, and I hope you continue to enjoy my writings.

Bitches love saying, "I could take your nigga if I wanted to." Like okay? And I could take your life, the fuck are you getting at hoe?

"Hey, Honey, do you want to go to the office with me before we have to go to the hospital?" Cade asked as she walked out of their bathroom in a dress and tights with a full face of makeup.

"What could you possibly need to do at the office the day that you're going to be induced?" Tom asked in surprise to see that she was dressed for work and not getting ready to go to the hospital.

"I need to pick up a few pilot scripts to see if any of them are a concept I want to get into for a new show after I'm done with my maternity leave" she smiled sweetly at her husband.

"No, you can have Alyssa drop them off at the hospital. You don't need to go into the office when you should be getting ready to go to the hospital to have our baby boys" he smiled at her as he held her waist and kissed her stomach.

Looking down into his beautiful blue eyes, she knew he was right. Cade smiled at him and nodded at the man she had been with for five years.

His natural ginger hair had gotten longer since the character he played on her show had curly red hair, and she had grown fond of the look on him as it got longer

His natural ginger hair had gotten longer since the character he played on her show had curly red hair, and she had grown fond of the look on him as it got longer. She ran a hand through his soft curls and placed a tender kiss on his forehead as he rubbed her belly.

"What time do we have to be at the hospital?" she asked, having forgotten what time she was scheduled to be induced.

"We have an hour and a half before we have to leave, why do you ask?" Tom smiled up at his wife, not caring that she had forgotten.

"Can we leave now and get some McDonald's? I really want fries and a burger before we get to the hospital," Cadence blushed, revealing what she wanted to eat since she always ate so healthy.

"Your wish is my command. How about you text Alyssa what you need from the office. Then get into your clothes for the hospital," he continued to smile at her as he stood up.

"Alright, I like that idea, baby" she smiled at him, walking into their closet to change.

Before changing, she sent a quick text to her assistant about what she needed from the office. Once that was done, she quickly stripped off her work clothes. Cade got into a black maternity dress and threw on a jean jacket since it had been pretty chilly in the valley the past couple weeks.