Impressing Jon Favreau and Stan Lee

Dear Queens, Don't forget to grab your crown before leaving the house today.

"Hi Mr. Favreau, I'm Cadence, and this is Ramai. I'm very grateful to you for coming all the way out here just to screentest us" Cadence smiled as she shook hands with Jon Favreau.

"Please, call me Jon, and it was nothing! We wanted to look at some possible locations out here for the movie anyways" Jon smiled as he turned and shook hands with Ra.

"So, what is the movie anyway?" Ramai asked, leaning against the fence as Cadence dropped into the round-pen to start working with Thumper.

"It's a Loki standalone movie," Jon replied with a smile as he looked at Cadence curiously, not sure what he was about to witness.

"Sounds cool then," Ramai smiled, turning her attention to her best friend, always excited to watch her work with the horses.

"Jimmy, make sure you get a video of her working," I heard Jon say to Jimmy as Cadence did her job like no one was watching.

"She's amazing," one of the women whispered from behind me as we all watched Cadence do what she does best.

"Jay, have you cleaned up the track?" Cadence called towards the barn where Jay was cleaning some of the saddles.

"Did it this morning while you were mucking stalls!" He called back, glancing over at the round pen.

"Ramai, open up the gate, I'm going to take Thumper out for a run to see how he does on the track," Cadence smiled mischievously.

"You might want to follow her if you want some pretty sick footage," Jay stated as he walked out of the barn to follow after Cadence.

"What all does Cadence do for you here?" Katniss asked Jay after putting the reins he was working on down to watch Thumper on the track.

"She's the trainer here. Basically, she helps me break babies and turn them into ropers, jumpers, racers, workers, pretty much anything you can think of. After we've broken them, we train them to any piece of equipment they might have to encounter, and then the majority get sold," Jay explained.

"You sell them!" With eyes the size of saucers, she exclaimed, not understanding that this was a business and not just something for fun.

"It's a part of the equine business. If we didn't, then we would be out of a job. However, Cade has made it a lot easier for me by getting me connected with big-time owners. We work mostly with racehorses now," Jay reassured her.

"Cade's in the starting gate, and by the looks of it, Thumper is handling it pretty well," DK stated over the radio.

"We're at the finish, so when she's ready, I'll start the timer," Jay replied back through the radio, leaning against the fence with the stopwatch in his hand.

"She's off!" DK yelled, and Jay started the timer, causing my heart to pound with excitement.