Lady Loki

Fashionista: she is gorgeous and follows all of the trends. Every day is a look. Stans Beyonce. Don't waste her time.

Ramai's POV

It's the first day of ComiCon, and Cadence struggled to get into her Lady Loki costume. It was actually pretty comical to watch. She fell back onto the bed with her leather pants stuck below her butt, making me laugh with a loud huff.

"Dude, I told you to stop working out so hard, or else you wouldn't fit into them!" I teased with a smile standing up from where I was sitting.

"Shut up and help me!" She whined as she struggled to get up, making me laugh even more.

"How about you put these on?" I suggested pulling out a pair of black skinnies that had leather on the calves and on the thighs' insides that I had bought her knowing how she was.

"Where did you get these?" She asked, trying to get out of the leather pants as quickly as possible without falling over.

"I knew you wouldn't stop working out, so I bought them for you," I replied, tossing them to her with a smirk on my face as they smacked her in the face.

Cadence danced into them and got her costume on with a smile of pride as she looked at her handiwork. Cade laced up her boots and picked up her helm and her black and gold messenger bag that she had bought to match her costume. It amazed me to think that she had spent at least a year learning metalworking to make her costume by hand herself. Still, being the humble woman Cade was, she didn't tell anyone she had made it herself. Cade had said it was so that it was cheaper. Still, I think Cadence just wanted to communicate and know that she was the one that built almost a perfect replica of Loki's costume. I had lost my best friend for nearly a year as Cade crafted most of the ensemble herself. I watched in amazement as Cade strapped on the leg pieces she had created with practiced ease.

"Now presenting, Lady Loki!" I exclaimed as we walked into the living room where Daimon and Caleb stood, knowing the boys would be stunned because they hadn't seen the costume

Daimon's eyes grew wide when he saw her, and his jaw hung slack. Cadence had a smirk on her lips when she saw his reaction. It was a game that they played with each other all the time. They may not have romantic feelings for one another anymore, but the teasing sure was fun for them. You could see that she had won this round with Daimon.

"Put your eyes back in your heads, close your mouths, and let's go!" Cadence called to the boys as we walked out the door excited to go to ComicCon.

We'd gotten to the elevator before they'd even come out of the room. As Cade and I got down to the lobby, we saw Tom and Chris E. standing there waiting for their G Wagon. Tom looked at Cade like she was a goddess in her costume.

"Hey, girls!" Chris called with a smile at me, making my cheeks flush.

"Hey, guys. You two heading to ComiCon already?" I asked as Cade rummaged for something in her bag while I held her helmet for her.