Hello California

Social Media Honey: always on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat; takes bomb pictures. People love her opinion. Style is on point.

Caleb's POV

"Are we there yet?" Cadence asked for the thousandth time, knowing that it would annoy Daimon and me.

"Cade, chill! We're almost there!" Daimon replied from the passenger's seat with a bit of attitude, making me have to hide the chuckle on my lips.

"You said that thirty minutes ago, so are you telling the truth now or still lying?" Cade challenged with eyes in intimidating slits that made Daimon squirm.

"Bro, help me out!" Daimon exclaimed to me, looking like a child that had just gotten in trouble.

I released a sigh as I looked at the GPS; we had a thirty-minute drive until we hit San Diego and then ten minutes to our hotel.

"Cade, we've got thirty minutes until we're in San Diego and then ten more to get to the hotel. Can you be patient for forty minutes?" I replied in a calm voice, knowing that giving her attitude back would send her nuclear.

 Can you be patient for forty minutes?" I replied in a calm voice, knowing that giving her attitude back would send her nuclear

With an exasperated sigh, she nodded her head and went back to reading on her phone. I smiled reassuringly to Daimon to remind him that Cade was impatient, and Cade had a habit of running when people pushed her.

Forty minutes later, we pulled up to the large hotel and walked in to check into what I thought was our room, but my mom had set us up in a large sweet. I noticed all the guys with cameras hanging around the entrance, and I got rather protective of the girls, and I noticed Daimon was the same way. They may be on YouTube and have a rather large following; they were still pretty private.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The woman behind the reception desk asked, looking up at us from her computer when we stepped up to the desk.

"Yeah, I have a reservation for one of your rooms. I called to see if we could get it a day early and was told yes," I replied in a mature tone, trying to sound older than I was.

"Name?" She asked in a sweet tone and a smile that melted my heart.

"Caleb Highlander," I smiled politely watch her look for our reservation.

"Ah, yes! I see your room is paid for, but you'll have to pay a little extra for the additional day" she smiled at me, looking up at me through her long eyelashes.

"I know. I was told $100 extra," I replied, reaching into my pocket for my wallet to get my credit card out.

"That is correct. How are you going to pay for this?" She asked with a sweet smile still on her face.

"Credit card," I replied as I slid my card to her feeling my chest puff.