Chapter 33: Jasper

We sat next to each other on a wooden bench at the park. Our shoulders touched as we sat in a comfortable silence. It was now my favorite place because it was where he had confessed his feelings, and where I had asked him to go out with me. I was crazy about him, always finding myself admiring his face.

"I came out to my parents." He said awkwardly.

"Oh? How did they take it?" I asked, interested.

He smiled. "Quite well. Did you come out to your dad and Vincent?"

"I came out to Vincent after you left my house. And I came out to my dad recently. They took it  well. Also, my dad guessed it was you that I had feelings for.." I trailed off.

A soft blush formed on his face. He looked in another direction.

"Oh.."

I scooted closer to him. "Aw, are you getting shy around me again?" I teased, putting my arm around him.

"N-no.. I'm not.." He croaked.

"Look at me, then."

He turned his head.

I lifted his chin with my index finger. He stared into my eyes, touching my arm.

"My Simon.." I cooed.

I closed the little space between us as I locked lips with him again. I ran my hands through long hair, it was even softer than I had imagined.

I've always wanted to do that.

This kiss was so sweet and short. I pulled away.

"You're such a heartthrob." He whispered, tucked hair behind his ear and smiling.

I grinned. "Why, thank you."