chapter 19:Management Drama

Beginne am Anfang

>

> "With..management." He says. My blood goes cold. Kelly talked to them like she said she would. They're going to make me break up with Niall. I'm going to have to leave again. Were not going to be allowed together. I can't do this.

>

> "Don't worry." He says reading my face. "I think its just a mandatory one." He gives me a shaky smile.

>

> I don't quite believe him but move on anyway. I don't know what I'm going to do.

>

> "Hurry up you ninnies!" Louis yelled standing in the door way of the tour bus.

>

> "Sorry! I had half an hour to get ready!" I say as my still wet hair bounces while we walk.

>

> "Well don't stay up all night." Harry tells me. I just look at him as Liam opens the door and we all start walking out.

>

> "Enough boys." Paul says as we enter the building. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. I can't stop thinking the worst. This could define everything in mine and Niall's relationship. This could be the end to the new beginning.

>

> We walk through the lobby and I know were in a hotel. I didn't pay to much attention when we were walking in.I'm to worried. Paul leads us to the elevators and we waited for them. Everyone was silent. I had a feeling we were all worrying about what was about to happen. As we stepped into the elevator, Niall squeezed my hand. I squeezed back as the doors closed and Paul hit one of the buttons.

>

> We remained silent as it traveled up. All of us lost in thought. I was still praying this is a normal meeting. But then why would I be needed. I wouldn't. I've never been needed before. I've never even seen Niall's management.

>

> The elevator opened and Paul was still leading the way. He lead us down the hall and stopped in front of a room.

>

> "Everyone stay here for a second. Don't go anywhere." Paul says before going in. He slides in and shuts the door and Harry looses it.

>

> "What is this about?They never have meetings unless their planned! Did anyone do anything? Post anything on twitter, tell off a fan or someone? Anything?" He looks around frantic.

>

> "Harry, calm down. Its probably a schedule change or something." Liam rests a hand on Harry's shoulder. I look at Niall whos starring down. Our hands are still intwined.

>

> "It was me." Niall says quietly.

>

> "What? What'd you do mate?" Zayn asks confused. The other boys faces match Zayn's.

>

> "Became happy." Niall says. Everyones starring at him oddly, but before they can question him Paul comes back out.

>

> "Okay...right now all the need is Niall and Carson. The rest of you will follow me so I can show you your rooms." Paul says. Niall looks at me and I can feel my heart beat like crazy. It was about us. What are they going to say? They can't tell us we can't be together. Kelly is a crewel crewel woman. How could she do this? We're both finally happy and she goes and spoils it.