Chapter 33:Last day in Paradise

Chapter 33: Last Day In Paradise

Carson’s POV: 

Its been three days since the call. That means I was two days closer to getting on the stand and having to tell my story to a group full of people. Niall had been worried when I told him. But he was still supportive. He told me he wanted to be there. I didn’t really want him in the same room as Alex but he told me there was no way he was going to  let me do it alone. I finally agreed, having him there would actually help in the end. Just him being there to support me would mean everything to me. 

Everyone was suppose to go home a few days ago and it was just suppose to be, Liam, Charlie, Niall, and I. But after the call everyone wanted to spend more time with us. I don’t know how it changed everything but it did. So we spent the next three days swimming, and hiking and just having fun. Now we were on our last day here. We were all finishing our breakfast while Harry told us a story about how him and Lou went out when they had just started at the xfactor and ran into a fan who had been following them and she wouldn’t leave them alone. I guess she had been following them the whole day. 

“So we kept turning around in the booth because she just kept starring at us.” Harry was looking at Lou as he said this. 

“She was really freaking us out. I thought thats how all our fans would be. I wasn’t too far off. Nialler remember that girl that broke into the apartment right after we all moved into together?” Louis asks Niall. Niall nearly chokes on his french toast. 

“Yeah! She nearly scared me to death. And she had some of Liam’s clothes in her hands!” Niall recalls. I start laughing at this. Liam shakes his head. Charlie turns to him as his face flushes red. 

“She did? What did you guys do?” El asks. 

“Well I was coming out of the kitchen with a bag of crisps and Lou was right behind me when I saw her walking from upstairs with Liam’s shirt in her hands. Her face when she saw us, do you remember Lou?” Niall throws his head back laughing. Lou laughs with him. 

“She was so shocked when she saw us she nearly fainted. I asked her who she was and how she got in and she dropped Liam’s clothes and ran for the front door. But before she left she screamed that she loved us and then slammed the door.” We were all laughing. “When I looked over at Niall he was standing eating his crisps like nothing had happened.” Lou says. I start with a new round of giggles as I look at Niall. He didn’t look ashamed at all. 

“I was hungry and she was gone. I didn’t see her as a threat.” Niall tells us still confident in himself. 

“That was the reason that Paul made us change the locks and lock up the windows. Though I don’t know why we put locks on the windows we were on the thirty fifth  floor. I don’t think a fan could climb that high.” Liam said. We all laughed picturing a girl climbing up that high to get into the boys apartment. 

“Did you ever find out how she got in?” I ask them. They all shake their heads. 

“Never even saw her again after that.” Lou tells us. 

“So whats the plan for today guys?” Abby asks all the boys since they were the ones that always came up with the things to do. 

“Well we figured we had a busy few days.Especially Lou getting bit by a dolphin and falling out of a tree. So we thought it would be a couple do whatever you want day. Is that okay with everyone?” Liam looks around at everyone. We all nod. I look over at Sarah. She had stayed with us for the few days. She was still pretty torn up but a special someone seemed to make it better. I’d like to think that person was me. But I’d be wrong. I was there for her don’t get me wrong. We talked and she told me she had thought something was off for awhile but didn’t want to admit it. She also told me Jerry felt awful because he had set them up together. What she didn’t tell me that I figured out for myself was that she liked Zayn. She hadn’t said it and neither had Zayn. I could tell. The only time she was truly happy was when he was around. She smiled some and they were always close to each other. I knew Zayn wasn’t doing anything because she had just broken up with her fiancé and it wasn’t my business so I stayed out of it.