Chapter 17: strongest girl in the world

Chapter 17: Strongest girl in the world

> Carson's POV:

> "Harry I love you!"

> "Marry me Liam!"

> "Zayn, I have a mirror for you!"

> "Niall, kiss me I'm irish too!"

> "Louis! I bought you carrots!"

> These were all things girls were screaming toward the boys as they were walking out for the CD signing. I could see tons of girls lined up. From the looks of it he line went around the corner. Girls were trying to stand on things just to get a glimpse of the girls. I remember when that was me. When I was the fan. When I wore that future Mrs.Horan shirt to the concert years ago when I was still a teenager. When I was dragged to the concert by Charlie, not that I had put up a big fight.

> When I stood in the crowd. I was just another fan then. When the boys just saw me as another person who supported them. Just another girl dying to see her idols. Just another girl who blended in with the crowd. Now I was in a relationship with the one I had spent so much time dreaming about. The one boy who caught my heart without me meeting him. The one who I had posters all over my walls. The one Charlie and I would gossip about on saturday mornings and joke about how we were going to marry them.

> Really it was unbelievable. It all was thanks to Abby. The girl who took me too that club my first ever night in london two years ago. That was the day that I met the love of my life. I knew it even then. Trying to act cool and calm. But dying to fangirl.

> That night falling asleep with Niall. I remember that being the happiest I had ever been.

> Then the very next day Abby and mines apartment we had just started sharing burned down, the boys being the sweethearts they offered for us to live with them.

> Everything in my life changed from then on. In good ways, and in bad. The good, loving Niall, having all the memories I do with the boys, getting pregnant.

> The bad? Losing the babies then Niall.

> The good is obviously longer list then the bad.

> I stood the back of the music shop we were in. I was watching the boys talk and chat with fans as they signed their latest album. I saw one girl in tears as it became her turn.

> "Don't cry love."Harry was suddenly overly concerned. He stood up from his chair to give her a hug over the table. She burst into more happy tears. I smiled as all the boys stood to hug her and security rushed over to their side. I knew security was doing their job but sometimes they took it a bit far. I knew the boys hated it when they ripped their fans away from them. This was probably the only time these girls would get to meet the boys. So they wanted them to remember it.

> I shook my head and felt sorry for the girl as she was rushed on.

> "Your beautiful! Always remember that!" Zayn called to her as she was moved on. I smiled. They loved their fans so much, even if they didn't like me. They supported my favorite people in the world, that was good enough for me.

> I sat back and started taking pictures of the boys with fans. I was so going to post these to twitter. I hoped the fans in the pictures saw them, some how. I wish I could go and tag everyone of them in the tweets, but I can't.

> -

> Hours later there were only a handful of people left. I was shocked that they got through that many people. I bet all those fans were so happy.