Chapter 34: Last Night in Paradise

Carson’s POV: 

“Pass me the marshmallows!” Niall yelled from my side. Liam had them in his hand and was pulling a handful out. Him and Charlie sat side by side grinning at each other, both of them over the little fight they had. I knew they would, and they’ll have many more like it. I’m already dreading the day Niall and I have those kinds of fights. The dumb little ones or the big ones. Every couple fights and its the worse part of a relationship. 

Liam rolled the marshmallow bag up and threw them across the little fire we had set up and Niall caught the bag with both hands. All of us were in a circle around the fire. We were sitting on the deck chairs from the porch of the hotel private house. All of us had chairs except Charlie and Liam. They sat on a blanket, Liam said he wanted to so he could be closer to his two loves. I almost fainted at how adorable it was. 

“Want one babe?” Niall held a marshmallow out to me. I took it from him smiling. He had about five giant marshmallows shoved into his mouth. 

“Thanks, trying to play chubby bunny?” I asked him while I put the marshmallow on the roaster stick to cook it. 

“Whats chubby bunny?” He asked through a muffled voice before of the white food. 

“What? Niall doesn’t know about a game about food?!” Charlie said acting really surprised. I laughed and moved to stand closer to the fire. 

“Its where you put marshmallows in your mouth and each marshmallow you keep saying chubby bunny until you can’t anymore because of all of them in your mouth. The person who can fit the most wins.” I tell him spinning my marshmallow around the fire trying to make it brown. I don’t like them black and burnt, ew. 

“I wanna play!” Lou shouts from my left side. I jump slightly at his out burst. 

“So go play with Niall I’m sure he’d love to shove marshmallows into his mouth.” I tell Lou. He stands and moves to my chair where I was sitting. 

Him and Niall start putting marshmallows into their mouth and I move to Lou’s chair next to El. I sit down and blow on my marshmallow so it will cool. I look around me. 

Charlie and Liam are cuddled together on the blanket, Lou and Niall and smiling with mouth full, Harry and Abby were standing toward the beach more hand in hand. Abby had her head resting on his shoulder. Even Zayn and Sarah were sitting pretty close in the deck chairs. They hadn’t come out and say it but they had to be dating. Or some where close, I mean we did find them making out and now they spend all their time talking to each other. And Sarah’s even laughing which is a big improvement from crying. I’d rather see her happy and knowing Zayn’s the reason makes it all the better. I smile as I take a bite from my marshmallow. Things were perfect right now. But whenever things are perfect something always comes along to mess it up. 

“I win!” Niall yelled through his full mouth and throwing his hands in the air. 

“Yeah yeah, that game is dumb anyway.” Lou grumbles. El and I start laughing. I stand so I can go take my seat next to Niall. 

“Sore loser.” I tell Louis as he passes me. He just sticks his tongue out at me. 

“Go cuddle your bunny king.” Lou says sitting down now. I start laughing as does everyone else. 

“I’m going to call you that from now on.” I say looking at Niall who was now shoving about 10 marshmallows onto the roasting stick. 

“Bunny King? I like it, has a very..manly feel too it.” Niall speculates but obviously  sarcastically. We all start laughing.