Chapter 44: new born child

>

> Chapter 44: New Born Child

>

> I quickly tell Jake and Adam. They say that they understand and hope all goes well. I hop in my car and pull out quick and leave. The whole way to the house everything bad that could happen starts running through my head. No, stop you have to stay strong for Jer, El and M. After a nerve racking drive I pull into Jer's drive way and basically jump out of the car and bust down the front door.

>

> "Oh, thank goodness your here!" El say's with a relieved face. "Can you grab M? Please, hurry." She begs.

>

> "Stay there. When I come back I'll help you to the car try calling Jer again if you can't get ahold of him call mom." I say to her. I go to Ms room and find her asleep in her bed. I gently pick her up trying not to wake her. I grab her giraffe knowing that if she woke up and it wasn't with her she'd have a cow. I go back down the stairs to find no one, so I open the front door and see that El's already in the cars passengers seat. I put M in the back in her car seat and climb into the drivers side. I grab El's hand knowing she probably needs the support. She looks at me with a sweaty face and gives a faint smile before screaming out in pain.I almost crash the car in the drive way right there. I look back and M is still out cold. God, shes a deep sleeper.

>

> "GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOWWW!!!" El screams at me. I put it in drive and speed off to the hospital. The entire way there El still held my hand and every contraction she squeezed my hand until I thought it was going to fall off. It was really hard to do that while driving, I figured how to do it though. Finally we pulled up to the hospital and I parked in the front and ran to get a wheelchair for El. I ran in screaming for help form a nurse. She got me a wheelchair and helped me back outside and we got her into the chair with a struggle. She started screaming as another contraction hit.

>

> "How far apart are they?" The nurse asked. I had no idea, I hadn't been timing them.

>

> "11 minutes." El said, she almost had tears going down her face. The nurse nodded and we started to run back into the hospital then I remembered El was in the back of the car.

>

> "Crap! Go ahead. I'll find you after I get M." I tell El. She nods and the nurse wheels her in. I get into the car and shes still asleep. I go find a parking space.

>

> "Where are we?" M asked and made me jump.

>

> "Mommy's having the baby,M" I said quietly.

>

> "Baby!" She cheers. I laugh at her and help her out of her seat. "Baby! Baby!" She claps. I smile at her as we rush in. Were quickly shown to a room. We go in and Els laying on a bed with one of those awful hospital gowns on. A nurse is setting up an IV in her arm.

>

> "Mommy!" M runs up to the bed.

>

> "Hey baby." El says obviously uncomfortable. She tries putting in a smile for M. She looks at me and I can tell shes about to cry.

>

> "I'll call him." I tell her and she nods. I move back to the hall way and bring M with me.