Chapter 27: After Party

>

> Chapter 27: After Party

>

> Carson's POV:

>

> "I'm so nervous." Abby says. I look at her oddly.

>

> "Why?" I question.

>

> "Because were about to walk into the party by ourselves. We don't have the guys. I've never gone into one of these things without Harry." Abby admits. Shes bouncing her leg.

>

> "It will be fine." I say trying to reassure her.

>

> "Your hair looks beyond beautiful!" Eleanor says playing with one of curls.

>

> "We can all thank Sarah over there." I smile at her. She smiles back.

>

> "If I ever get married will you do my hair?" Charlie says. Sarah nods.

>

> "Hey Charlie, are you okay?" El asks. Charlie looks around.

>

> "Uh, yeah. Why?" Shes so confused. But I know what El is talking about.

>

> "Its..you've been really quite since we've got here. Your usually so...well loud." She says trying to be nice about it.

>

> "Oh, yeah. Just got a lot on my mind." She gives a small smile. I give her a knowing look. Shes got to tell Liam. Soon, every time I see him I just want to shout it out.

>

> I can tell then that were close. I hear screaming and yelling. When I look out the tinted window I can see flashes like crazy.

>

> "Okay. I might puke." El says grabbing my hand. I smile at her. I did feel a little off myself. I had never been to one of these. Not even last time I was with Niall.

>

> "We'll be fine." I say as the car pulls to a stop and the door opens. I'm the first one out followed by El, Abby, Charlie and Sarah. Lights were flashing in front of my face the second the door opened. My legs felt shaky as I stood. The lights were honestly making it hard to see.

>

> "Girls! Why did you come separate of the boys?!" Someone yelled our way.

>

> "Is it true Harry asked you to get married Abby?" Another shouts at her. I look at her and see shes trying hard to ignore them.

>