chapter 8: just thank you for caring

On Nov 21, 2012 11:48

> Chapter 8: Just thank you for caring

>

> Carson's POV:

>

> "So he threatened to kill everyone?" A police officer asked me. We had been sitting in the police station for hours. They just kept asking me the same questions over and over. I tried to stay calm but I'm tired and just not in the mood. I just want to go and hide in my bed forever. Not that I have a bed anymore because I've left Alex, and its technically his house.

>

> "Yes. Everyone I loved. I think thats what it said. Its been a long time. Two years. But I didn't know who it was at the time so I just left, them all to be safe." I explain yet again.

>

> "Why didn't you tell the police?" A girl asks. I refrain from rolling my eyes.

>

> "Because they said not to or they'd kill them." I tell her getting a little snobby. They two cops look at each other. One writes something down.

>

> "I think thats all the questions we have for now." The man says. I have a feeling he can feel me getting stressed. I sigh in relief.

>

> "Alex will stay here. So you won't have to worry. If we have anymore questions we will call you." I stand ready to get out of here. Finally. Been long enough.

>

> I leave the room and find Lou, Charlie, Liam and Niall waiting for me. They all came. Harry and Zayn were dealing with the hotel people..about the room. Everyone stood when I can walking out.

>

> "Get it sorted?" Liam asked. I shook my head taking my bag from Charlie.

>

> "Can we go?" I ask trying not to be to whiney.

>

> "Yes, lets go guys." Lou says rubbing my back, but then suddenly stopping. I ignore it just wanted to leave. My head was hurting and I was really cranky.

>

> -

>

> "So everyone want to watch a movie?" Harry asked. We were all sitting in Zayn and Niall's room. We were in their room because it was the largest. We all ordered a pizza and were sitting around eating it.

>

> "I do! I do!" Lou yelled.Everyone agreed. I was sitting on someones bed. I wasn't sure who's bed I was on. But it didn't matter because everyone was scattered on the beds. Zayn, Harry and Lou were on the same bed as me.

>

> "What movie?" Zayn asked.

>

> "P.S. I love you!" Charlie yells. Harry groans.

>

> "Yes!" Zayn and Niall cheer. I look at them shocked. They like sad movies now? When did this happen? Niall never liked them because they made him cry. He hated crying in front of me. Even though I never minded.

>

> "You guys like sad movies?" I ask them raising an eyebrow.

>