chapter 57: teasing

>

> Chapter 57: Teasing

> *Before I start this you all can think the very..cheekiness of this chapter to my friends. Makayla and Allison, they are complaining that I don't write good enough sex scenes. So this one is going to be very graphic and detailed so yeah worse than the last chapter. Just to warn everyone. Don't hate me for this. *

> Carson's POV:

> "Is this color good?" I held up a light blue color. We were looking at painting colors for the house. Niall came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

> "I like that."He said kissing my neck. I tried wiggling free. This boy can't keep his hands to himself today.

> "Niall, this is serious. We're having painters coming in three days." I gave him a look while he gave me a sad one.

> "But you look so pretty today." He whines.

> "Well to bad. Now do you like this color?" I ask him. He groans.

> "Yeah, that one looks fine. Do we have to get anymore? Just get that color for the whole house." He whines. I push him away.

> "No, you noob. Our whole house isn't going to be blue." I say walking to the painting people to tell them the colors of the rooms we wanted. I explained it to each of them.

> "Great, we have everything. The painters should be at the address in three days, the day after new years day, at 11. Will that work for you?" She asks. I look to Niall. He nods acting like a normal human now. He just has his arms around my waist. Which I am fine with.

> "Great, someone will need to be there at that time though." She tells us. I nod.

> After that we leave to go find furniture.We climb into the car and Niall gets into the driver side. I get in the passenger side and as soon as we pull away I ask him,"Do you know what colors we got?" He starts laughing.

> "Not really. I was to busy looking at something else."I roll my eyes.

> "You're very cheeky today." I say smiling at him. Honestly I was loving it, I just didn't want him to know that. I don't know what got him to feel the need to be like this but it was funny.

> "Well when you look like you do I can't help it." He says sliding one hand from the steering wheel to my thigh. I pushed him away but his hand just came right back.

> "Niall." I warned him.

> "What babe? I'm just putting my hand on you." He says with a full thick accent that it gives me goosebumps. I decide to let him keep his hand there. The warmth of it relaxed me with all this running around. As he drove his thumb started rubbing circles on my leg. I looked at him but he stayed looking forward like nothing was happening. I shook my head and looked out the window as his hand slipped higher and higher up my leg, sending a shock through me. I squirmed around in my seat. I looked back at him and he was smiling.

> "Niall." I said again. He turned his head as we pulled into a parking lot of an unknown place.

> "We're here." He said parking the car. I sighed and got out. That boy was messing with me on purpose.

> We got all the essentials we would need. We got some supplies for the kitchen, a new set for the two down stairs living rooms and a bedroom set for our room. We planned on doing more later. I was scared to see how much it cost, but Niall kept telling me it was fine.

> "I want to pick a new T.v." Niall says. I nod and he pulls me off in the direction of the T.vs.He walked to the biggest one and stood in front of it while a movie played on the screen.