chapter 45: has it been a month yet?

>

> Chapter 45: Has it been a month?

> Carson's POV:

> Almost two weeks later I stood in my room at my parents house finishing up my homework. It was friday night and I was so tired of doing homework. I was tried of school so tired of it all. One more week. Thats it. Just one more. And I was done for good forever. Done with it all.

> I laid back on my bed pulling out my phone. I go to Charlie's contact and call her. I don't care if its like..I don't know late over there. I want to talk to my best friend. I haven't talked to her since she sent me pictures of the ultrasound she had the other day.

> "Carson?" She asks. She sounds wide awake so I feel less bad for calling so late her time.

> "Hey, were you sleeping?" I ask.

> "No, I can't. I'm sitting downstairs alone. Liam's upstairs sleeping. Whats up?"She asks.

> "I'm bored. I need to study for finals but my brain is cooked. I wanted best friend time." I whine. She laughs.

> "So you call your pregnant best friend. Well I needed to talk to you anyway. Your coming over here in like a week right?" She questions.

> "Hm.. I think my ticket says next Friday night after school. Why?" I ask her.

> "Thats perfect. When do you leave for ireland?"

> "Monday I think. Why? What are you planning?"

> "Well first off Saturday night, were all having a surprise party for Lou. Then sunday you and I are going out to look at some things." Charlie tells me.

> "And what are these things were going to look at?" I question flipping around on my bed.

> "Well you have to promise not to tell Nialler."

> I gasp. "You know I can't keep secrets from him." I protest.

> "But its a surprise for him!" She whines.

> "Ugh! Fine! But you'll have to watch me!" I tell her. She laughs.

> "I think I can do that. Okay so, its a bunch of apartments near me for cheap. Well really there near us all since none of us live 10 miles from each other." She says.

> "They're cheap? But how nice are they?" I question.

> "Well I guess we'll find out. I know at least two are really nice. I've already gone and looked at them. The one..oh my god your going to love. Its perfect. Two bedrooms, top floor and you can see everything. Its so perfect. Small but perfect for you." She tells me.

> "Hm..I'll have to check it out. I guess since you've decided that I'm moving to London. I should start looking for places I can get a job. I wonder if I can even get a job over there."I think out loud.

> "Oh, we'll find you a job. I'll make sure of it." She tells me.

> "Carson! Hey hey hey! Were having a movie night!" Someone busts into my room. I jump and push myself against the wall.

> "Who is that?!" Charlie yells in my ear.

> "Good God, Adam." I hold my chest. He laughs and Jake comes in behind him. They both throw themselves onto my bed making themselves at home.

> "Oh my gosh! Its them let me say hi!" Charlie yells in my ear.

> "Okay, if you calm down." i say putting the phone on speaker. "Okay, they can hear you."