Chapter 16: i need to do my homework

>

> Chapter 16:I need to do my homework

> Carson's POV:

> X^2-3Y<2X.

> I starred at the problem on the screen. I could do it if I really wanted. I just didn't want. I wanted to crawl under the bed and die. My stomach was killing me with pain.Being a girl sucks. I pushed my laptop away and fell over on the couch gripping my stomach. It hurt so much. I had a hot pad on my stomach and I had already taken two pamprin. It was still killing me. I covered my face with one of the couch pillows.

> How do people do this? I seriously need birth control. Not for having sex because I'm with Niall. I need them for theses cramps. I was told the older you get the less the pain is..but thats not right for me. It just keeps getting worse and worse. I pulled out my phone.

> I dialed the number for my doctor. I knew I wasn't anywhere near home being in Texas now for a day. We were suppose to be here for four days. We just got here last night. So that should be enough time for my doctor to recommend someplace I can go. The boys were gone. They would be gone until tonight. They were going to some..I don't really know I was in to much pain to listen when Niall told me. Sarah and Jerry were taking my place for today. I just couldn't do it.

> "Dr.Kalmer's office." I heard the receptionist say.

> "Hello. Its Carson Daily. Dr.Kalmer is my regular doctor but I'm currently out of town and I was suppose to come in a few weeks ago to get my birth control pills but I was unable to come. I was wondering if you could send my information to a doctor nearby me so I could get them?"I explain the situation to her.

> "I think that we could. Let me talk to the Dr. Please hold." She said and the line went quite. I sighed and held my stomach. Please put me out of this misery. Someone shoot me or something. Anything to take away this pain.

> "Miss Daily?" I hear a male voice ask.

> "Yes?"

> "Its Dr.Kalmer. I think that since we have already checked you out that we could send your information to a doctor near you. Do you know any doctors in the area?" He asks me.

> "No, I'm in Austin Texas. I've only been here for a day." I tell him.

> "Oh, my brother has an office there! This should be no problem at all. I will call him and then fax him the information. I will call you back once I have talked to him." I hear my Dr. say.

> "Thank you Dr.Kalmer." I say into the phone before we hang up.

> Thank god! I was going to get these stupid pills. They obviously wouldn't help me this week but next time I wouldn't have to go through this again. I laid back down pulling a pillow over my eyes. I focussed on anything but the pain. I tried concentrating on my breathe but the pain was still in the back of my mind. I pulled my phone out of my bra and unlocked it.

> I scrolled over and found the app I wanted. Tumblr. I was addicted. I started scrolling through. Half of the pictures I saw where all the boys. Recent pictures too of their concerts. I stopped when I saw one of me and the boys at the beach awhile ago. Why haven't I seen these before now? We were all standing together on the doc. I hadn't even noticed paps around us then. Just when you think your alone. I shake my head.

> I scroll through some more and reblog almost everything I see, even some pics that had the boys in them. Then I come across the picture that Liam took the other day of me and Niall. The one that he posted on twitter. I looked at it. Niall was starring at his phone but had a slight smile. I had some stupid face because I as questioning what Liam was doing.