➳ 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

With Jieun in his arms, Jungkook rushed out towards Shownu's car, placing her in the back seat, still beautiful in unconsciousness. He knew what Jin had injected her, but not the amount of dose.

For better or worse, he needed to take her to a hospital.

BamBam pressed his foot on the gas pedal, doing a rather powerful reverse when he saw both men from earlier racing back to the house. His hands turned the steering wheel, practically forgetting that they had a fragile girl inside the car.

Jungkook wasn't in his right to complain.

His friend drove around them, expecting the fires to start any second. The back window crashed first, followed by multiple shots on the trunk. Yet, none succeeded to stop the moving vehicle.

The gates were closed, and BamBam growled, speeding up as far as the limit allowed, the adrenaline already rushing through his veins.

"Watch out for her!" he warned.

Jungkook tried to protect Jieun from the impact once the car went through the gate. It forced it open, crushing the hood mercilessly and breaking the front glass.

The small pieces managed to cut Jungkook and BamBam on different parts of their faces, and Jieun was, fortunately, saved from the injuries.

The dealers sighed in relief, not believing they were finally free from that place. In other words, it was quite an adventure, but neither was in the mood to sit back and laugh about it.

Once on the streets, BamBam glanced at Jieun's lifeless body, frowning. "Why is she unconscious?"

"Jin drugged her," Jungkook answered, blood sliding from his forehead. "We gotta take her to hospital. I don't know how much he injected."

Without saying anything, BamBam took out his phone.

"Who are you calling?!"

"Shh! Hello? Yeah, yeah, it's me- hold on," he put on the speaker.

"Did you find her?!" it was Seulgi's voice, Jungkook recognized.

"Yeah.." he answered, glancing back once more at his friend. "Um, I know it's late, but I need you to do me a favor."

"What is it?! Wait, let speak to Jieun first!"

"She's not- available right now."

"What do you mean, BamBam?! Pass the phone to my friend now!"

"I can't!" he barked. "Just do what I say, okay? You can speak to her later, now get a cab or something and park behind Yeon Medical Center's building. Jieun will be inside a grey GM SUV," there was a pause. "Are you listening?!"