➳ 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

As Jieun exited the bathroom, she forced herself to swallow all the strong emotions she started feeling after Jungkook's small visit. There were no words to describe how being with him there affected her.

Kai still waited at the bar having a drink and smiled soon as he saw her coming back.

Seducing a man while trying to hide two hickeys on the neck was the most difficult challenge Jieun had to face. And it was clear that she couldn't stay longer.

Nevertheless, they could consider as a successful night since as the conversation went on, Kai not only admitted he was, in fact, a drug dealer, but also knew the club owner, and his boss had a partnership with him.

If that was a method to prove how much money he had, she'd never know, she was just happy that he opened his mouth. Though the phrase 'girls in the VIP room' still intrigued her. Were they the hookers Namjoon talked about?

When Kai's hands started to move around her body again, Jieun took as a sign that it was time to leave and gave him the most unconvinced excuse, saying she had a headache and needed to leave.

Jungkook observed quietly from the back of the room while talking to a girl. It was the only way he could watch everything without drawing attention to himself from other people. He also saw when she left Kai alone, and it was his cue to leave as well.

BamBam waited outside inside his car, turning the engine on when they all got in.

"So, apart from telling you what he does, he told you they work with the owner?" the dealer asked.

"Yes," she answered. "That they have a partnership or something."

"Interesting..." he murmured. "What else?"

Jieun glanced nervously at Jungkook for a second, as he was busy looking out the window. "That's... all I got for tonight..." she kept pushing her hair forward "W-we should probably wait two more days, then I can come back and see what else I can find."

BamBam chose not to argue, considering that she had done a lot for one night and simply took her back to school.

"You did a good job today," Namjoon told her.

Jieun nodded as a thank you and left, not saying another word.

"What the hell did you do?" he asked Jungkook, hitting his shoulder once the door of the car was closed.