➳ 𝐝𝐞́𝐣𝐚̀ 𝐯𝐮

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Jungkook gave several knocks on the wood door, conscious that he wouldn't get an answer. Yoongi had practically assigned him to look for Lisa, saying he needed her ready to start working that night.

He let out a sigh, one hand resting on the door while pondering where she could have gone. Then, he lifted his head up to the roof.

Of course.

Making his way to the back of her house, Jungkook found the ladder stairs next to her window from the fence. Easily, he jumped over.

The dealer never had a hard time sneaking inside when they were dating.

He climbed up, and just as he imagined, Lisa was sitting on the edge of the roof, her long hair hidden inside the black hood. There was also a strong smell of marijuana, one of the first things he noticed up there.

"You found me," he heard she say, her back facing him.

"If you were trying to hide, this place is not a very good one. Where's your father?"

"I don't know, and I don't care," she answered under her breath. "What do you want?"

"Yoongi have work for you tonight."

"I already told BamBam I'm not going. Be a dear and tell him again."

"You should do that yourself," Jungkook sat next to her, both staring at the starless night.

Once his gaze lowered to look at her, he saw the dark circles around her eyes, something that Lisa never had before. She looked a lot skinnier and unhealthy as if she's been skipping meals for days by.

His heart lurched heavily in his chest. However, he'd promised he wouldn't interfere in her life anymore. The only thing left was to at least try to make up. Try to show affection. Companionship.

Not caring at all the way her ex-boyfriend was staring at her, Lisa took a drag, a sigh leaving her at once. "How's life?"

He chuckled. "By that, you mean, how's my relationship going, and if I've already fucked up, am I right?"

Her eyes narrowed, and a small smile formed. "You know me well," she passed him the pot, which he surprisingly accepted.

Jungkook held the joint between his thumb and index finger before hitting. "No, I haven't yet... but we shouldn't talk about my dating life. I'm still trying to preserve this friendship."

"Yeah, right," Lisa laughed quietly. "Such a good job you have been doing."

"No, I'm serious," he looked at her waiting for her to return the gaze, and she did. "We don't have to treat each other this way. I hate fighting with you."